BBC knockers!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Considering how much they waste on fucking Eastenders which I believe is in excess of £20 million per annum it is a drop in the ocean.

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I thought this was going to be another "celebrity tits" thread :(

• Like Like x 2
  4. Same here. Where are the pictures of big boobed presenters?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sucked in again!

7. No, the beeb hasn't spent that much on stress counselling alone. Best to read it properly.

"Counselling for work related stress issues accounts for a small proportion of the total fee. This service can be used by all BBC staff."

8. They want to spend the counselling money on the poor sods who got Savilled not their own complacent arsewipe luvvies.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was hoping Nigella would be involved

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

10. Whilst having a puncture fixed, I was watching Bargain Hunt and a mother daughter combo on there were displaying a rather nice set each.

11. Seems Jimmy has been doing this for years...

12. Hmmm.. I noted this snip "Those who earned between £35,000 and £53,000 took 1,540 days off between them, while those on a lower pay grade of between £19,000 and £27,000 a year recorded a total of just 20 absences for stress-related illness. Those at the top of the BBC took off 109 days."
    It would appear that the fat cats are far more likely to be stressed than the minions at the bottom of the heap. Poor dears, if they had to produce a service that had to pay for itself ala commercial broadcasting rather than be dependent on our licence fee methinks the whole lot would have nervous breakdowns! :-(