BBC knew of link to failed 21/7 bombers

#1
Well there you go all.......perhaps this is one of the reasons behind the recent Panorama smear attack on us in Iraq?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/27/nterror227.xml

Apparently

Called as a defence witness, Miss Suleaman admitted that she had spoken to Hamid in the days following the July 21 attacks and found out he knew the wanted men.

She said she thought he was scared the fugitives might try to call him but did not contact the police because she felt under "no obligation" to do so.
:x :x
 
#2
Should this woman not be held under the terrorism act for with holding vital information about terrorists or terrorist groups?

I refer back to one of my other imputs on ARRSE "SCUMBAG JURNOS"
 
#4
Heres more from dec 2007 in the daily heil

Prosecuting barrister Duncan Penny asked her: 'Did you tell him to go to the police?'

Ms Suleaman replied: 'I don't think I needed to.'

Mr Penny said: 'Here was a man who told you that he knew those individuals who, as I understand it, were currently still at large for what on the face of it was the attempted bombings of the transport network a fortnight after it happened, and he was telling you he had some knowledge of them?

Ms Suleaman said: 'I got the sense that he was already talking to the police.' She added: 'I referred it to my immediate boss at the BBC. I wasn't told that there was an obligation.

'I obviously had to report back to my immediate manager at the BBC. In fact it was referred above her as well.

'It was such a big story. At one stage the head of news at the BBC was involved. No one at any stage said there was an obligation.'

The bit in bold says it all really.
 
#5
Call me old Mr suspicious here but Ms Suleaman wouldn't happen to be a follower of the religion of peace herself would she?

Just when you think the BBC can stoop no lower.
 
#6
mark1234 said:
Heres more from dec 2007 in the daily heil

Prosecuting barrister Duncan Penny asked her: 'Did you tell him to go to the police?'

Ms Suleaman replied: 'I don't think I needed to.'

Mr Penny said: 'Here was a man who told you that he knew those individuals who, as I understand it, were currently still at large for what on the face of it was the attempted bombings of the transport network a fortnight after it happened, and he was telling you he had some knowledge of them?

Ms Suleaman said: 'I got the sense that he was already talking to the police.' She added: 'I referred it to my immediate boss at the BBC. I wasn't told that there was an obligation.
'I obviously had to report back to my immediate manager at the BBC. In fact it was referred above her as well.

'It was such a big story. At one stage the head of news at the BBC was involved. No one at any stage said there was an obligation.'

The bit in bold says it all really.
I would have slapped my kids when they were younger for an answer like that - because they were taught the difference between right and wrong. Fcuk me my p1ss is boiling already and its only 0854 locally and I have work to do. :evil:
 
#7
I think that explains it all very nicely cad, also explains that if this is the kind of woman who is making BBC documentaries, then thats why they made the documentary they did on monday.
 
#8
A BBC scumbag also acted as a defence witness. He was on C4 news last night and I have never heard such unadulterated sh*te in my life.

These people have as much blood on their liberal hands as the terrorists.

There can be no justification for the licence fee. It's like the UK giving Dr Goebels money during WW2.
 
#9
If you click the link and then click another link saying "an interview with the program maker" you can watch an interview with her apologising for muhammed sidque khan (7/7 bomber).

CLICK HERE
 
#10
Letterwritingman said:
Well there you go all.......perhaps this is one of the reasons behind the recent Panorama smear attack on us in Iraq?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/27/nterror227.xml

Apparently

Called as a defence witness, Miss Suleaman admitted that she had spoken to Hamid in the days following the July 21 attacks and found out he knew the wanted men.

She said she thought he was scared the fugitives might try to call him but did not contact the police because she felt under "no obligation" to do so.
:x :x
What do you expect from the BBC?
 
#11
Should it arrise that I wonder across the lady in question whilst she is on fire, I will feel under no obligation to pi$$ on her to put the flames out!

I may, however, rush to the nearest shop for some marsh mellows, a diet coke and a toasting fork!
 
#12
Nothing the beeb does these days surprises me one bit. wonder how long it will be before all the programs are in a foreign language with English sub titles for us minority. personaly i don't watch the crap channal as i have no ambition to be converted to islam or wish to hear our lads talked about as if they were dog shit. just my take on it but i am no fan of the beeb.
 
#13
Airfix said:
Should it arrise that I wonder across the lady in question whilst she is on fire, I will feel under no obligation to pi$$ on her to put the flames out!

I may, however, rush to the nearest shop for some marsh mellows, a diet coke and a toasting fork!
I'll grab a six-pack of cold ones and meet you there...
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#14
#15
its amazing that journo's put a story before there cuntry.

please go iraq or afghanistan as a free lancer please please please!!
 
#16
I recall a thread here about a month ago when I said the BBC was anti-British.

In light of the above this would make that the understatement of the year.

The BBC were pro-Marxist during the Cold War,anti-Israeli during the many Palestinian conflicts,and have generally been anti-West and pro the enemy all the time.

Some of their "performances" during the run-up to the 2nd Gulf War must have been scripted in Baghdad.

It is time the BBC was closed down and the Gaurdianistas employed within prosecuted for aiding the enemy.
 
#17
And to top it all - they have just apologised for putting too much rugby on the telly over the weekend.

You can push a man too far you know!!
 
#18
Le_addeur_noir said:
I recall a thread here about a month ago when I said the BBC was anti-British.

In light of the above this would make that the understatement of the year.

The BBC were pro-Marxist during the Cold War,anti-Israeli during the many Palestinian conflicts,and have generally been anti-West and pro the enemy all the time.

Some of their "performances" during the run-up to the 2nd Gulf War must have been scripted in Baghdad.

It is time the BBC was closed down and the Gaurdianistas employed within prosecuted for aiding the enemy.
Has that hit the nail on the head for me or what?
 
#19
I barely watch tv now anyway (most good tv programs and movies can be found on the internet with no ads).
Certainly not the news or bbc, by studying history its kinda obvious that the media is always partially controlled by the government and will tell you whatever it wants you to believe, or what makes them money, they really dont give a flying feck about the truth.

vp
 
#20
This BBC shite is getting on my tits ever since the 60's they just turned into cnuts! - whats with all the anti west,british and anything else we do, they are too scared of getting sued or some shit they side with the minorites,terrorists( OOPS forgot they call them something else but they banned that word right? ) and all the time we are the bad guys- anyone remember the incident in the falklands when they reported on world service while the argies were listening that 1600 paras where heading to goose,darwin and camilla lodge, when in fact it was 600 and the fcuking argies wasnt meant to know.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top