BBC iPlayer

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Noir, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How to capture the streaming video of BBC iPlayer? All the current known softaware (orbit, downloader, Jdownloader WM recorder etc) don't do the job and you can't get it in temporary files either

thanks

2. What?? I think you may have taken a wrong turn at Nerd Lane. You wanted East towards Poindexter Drive.

(Computer thread perhaps??)

3. Christ on a bike. After a bit of Tracy Beaker are you, to watch when the kids have gone to bed?

4. just press 'download' !!!

5. and then use fairuse4wm: drm removal so you can burn to dvd if thatis what you are after.

6. cough: Geek :cough :wink:

7. Unfortunatley you wont get much in the way of helpful answers in here. Try reposting the question in the computer forum, its not far away, you'll find it.
    Also, and I'm not normally one to critisise, but you might want to check what you've written before you hit post. Poor grammar and irrelevent questions in the wrong forum = Opening yourself up to a world of abuse.

And just to prove a point "F*ck off McGecky, nobody gives a f*ck what you're after".

Hope this helps.

8. Okay either download the episode which is possible instead of just watching the stream or use screen capture software to record the stream.

9. Which screen capture software do you recommend? Camista Studio records background voice in my room as well. How can I make it to record only the audio in the film?