BBC Invasion

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If by being non-partisan, the BBC have upset the Stop the War coalition and a bunch of Gaza political groups enough to bounce their premises, then their decision not to advertise this whole Gaza fund thing was the right thing to do.

If it WAS just a charriddee without favour, then these twirps wouldn't have got so upset.

Good call the Beeb - for once.

For once I am impressed at the BBC staying impartial and refusing to broadcast the propaganda, and as stated, if the anti Israel crowd are protesting over their decision it was clearly right.

Biped said:
If by being non-partisan, the BBC have upset the Stop the War coalition and a bunch of Gaza political groups enough to bounce their premises, then their decision not to advertise this whole Gaza fund thing was the right thing to do.

If it WAS just a charriddee without favour, then these twirps wouldn't have got so upset.

Good call the Beeb - for once.
Spot on!

Ha! That's where my brother works. Have asked him for a sitrep :D

why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist over this...

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH... really annoys me

Mr Happy

LE
Don't worry, the stop the war types will have to thin out to get either their giro or get down the pub because Tarquin's celebrating his 21st and Daddy is paying for the champagne..

As I said, I couldn't care what they were protesting about. The BBC are though, I think, totally biased in their reporting anyway - strangely, they haven't even reported the occupation of their Scottish HQ. I would've thought 50 - 100 smelly serial protesters in your front room would've been worth even a small article.

Perhaps reporting the occupation of their HQ and the subsequent removal of said protesters would have risked their "impartiallity" over the subject and put them on a footing akin to Israel?

Ord_Sgt - great comment