Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nonsense

Votes: 145 79.2%
  • Nonsense but Muslims are a persecuted minority

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Real and criticism of Islam should be put into law

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters
At least their prohibition on the consumption of alcohol stops them from posting semi literate bollocks... :mrgreen:
Thank you so much for your grammatical correction. I have amended my typo to specifically annoy you, infidel. ;-)

Sorry if already done in past 29 pages:

Islamafauxbia

Faux news. Any fear of RoPs - given their behaviour - is justified imho.

btw Did I miss BBC, Tesco & Gov't/May et al's remembrance silence for Falklands & Lee Rigby?

sounds like something Mein Kampf would contain.
Well spotted, it is indeed from Mein Kampf. I was vaguely aware that the notion of Jews being culturally sterile and 'feeding on their host" played an important role in Nazi propaganda, and a quick google brought up this quote on Wikisource.

Which explains why they so often send people abroad to learn higher level science etc. If they were so bloody good at all this stuff, why isn’t there a Lunar Caliphate?

Inheriting knowledge is one thing, exploiting it is quite another. Some societal constructs constrict knowledge until it is useless and merely of historic interest whilst others encourage its progress.
Well, as we have never done any more than hitch a ride on somebody else's spaceship, I think we're on pretty thin ice when criticising the Islamic world for the lack of a space programme.

I would also suggest that being prepared to go abroad to study shows a bit more gumption than that exhibited by many a Wayne and Waynetta on our nation's sink estates.

Well, as we have never done any more than hitch a ride on somebody else's spaceship, I think we're on pretty thin ice when criticising the Islamic world for the lack of a space programme.

I would also suggest that being prepared to go abroad to study shows a bit more gumption than that exhibited by many a Wayne and Waynetta on our nation's sink estates.
You are comparing a culture with a nation state, which was not my argument.

Wasps

Most Wasps mind their own business as they do what Wasps do, but some Wasps are just bad tempered little devils that like to steal your jam sandwich. If you tell them to stop stealing your Jam, they sting you. Some Wasps just sting you on point of principle even if you don't bother them as they steal your Jam.
Now despite the very vast majority of Wasps not stinging you, its neither unreasonable or Waspophobic to treat all Wasps with the deepest suspicion and respond pre-emptively with a can of RAID.

Wasps

Most Wasps mind their own business as they do what Wasps do, but some Wasps are just bad tempered little devils that like to steal your jam sandwich. If you tell them to stop stealing your Jam, they sting you. Some Wasps just sting you on point of principle even if you don't bother them as they steal your Jam.
Now despite the very vast majority of Wasps not stinging you, its neither unreasonable or Waspophobic to treat all Wasps with the deepest suspicion and respond pre-emptively with a can of RAID.
Yet Raid sells so well...

Apart from algebra and pharmacies and surgical instruments and the scientific method and the law of sines and etc. etc...
talking about dining out on some past accomplishments, that was thousands of years ago, what have they done recently?

Cradle of civilization etc...Thats is not these guys anymore than we are the celts that fought the romans

Last edited:

We do have a space program - UK Space Agency - GOV.UK