Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Nonsense

Votes: 143 79.4%
  • Nonsense but Muslims are a persecuted minority

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Real and criticism of Islam should be put into law

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
Hmm.. which they took from other older civilisations they conquered & utilised forcing the people to convert or die, Persian, Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc. etc
Hmmm I can’t think of any other proselytizing religions which conquered vast swathes of territory forcing the inhabitants to subject themselves.

This.

There are plenty of truly nice people who follow the faith. Possibly the majority. But, their book is pretty explicit about dominating "non-believers". If push comes to shove, then most of them will stop being nice, even if secretly unwilling. This is a religion that advocates killing those who don't want to play any more.
Not that.

There are plenty of reasons to believe that once it has sorted out it's current internecine squabbles it'll go the same way as all religions eventually...
We killed people if they refused to become British citizens?

I must have missed that particular piece of history.
We just killed them, feck yeah. Or let them die of starvation.

This.

There are plenty of truly nice people who follow the faith. Possibly the majority. But, their book is pretty explicit about dominating "non-believers". If push comes to shove, then most of them will stop being nice, even if secretly unwilling. This is a religion that advocates killing those who don't want to play any more.
Not that.
Let me stop you there...

No, wait, that's your sort of rhetoric. :smile:

As you were.

Not that.

There are plenty of reasons to believe that once it has sorted out it's current internecine squabbles it'll go the same way as all religions eventually...
You don't appear to understand islam (submission) or its psychology. Or, perhaps, you're deliberately downplaying the threat (for whatever reason).

Maybe you're just trolling?

We killed people if they refused to become British citizens?

I must have missed that particular piece of history.
We just killed them, feck yeah. Or let them die of starvation.
:roll:

Let me stop you there...

No, wait, that's your sort of rhetoric. :smile:

As you were.

You don't appear to understand islam (submission) or its psychology. Or, perhaps, you're deliberately downplaying the threat (for whatever reason).

:roll:
You’ve obviously quoted me then changed your mind.

No idea what you’re on about.

Isn't a phobia by it's very nature irrational, and with one religion creating more incidents of hate crimes and suicide bombings than any other is it really irrational to have a fear of that religion ?
MDK aside, Surely having an irrational fear of submitting to something you cannot see or prove, ie god, ie Islam=submission to god, Does that really require "re-education" to make it rational, ie reasonable and logical!

Are we living in the age or a new inquisition by proxy, by chance

Apart from algebra and pharmacies and surgical instruments and the scientific method and the law of sines and etc. etc...
Which explains why they so often send people abroad to learn higher level science etc. If they were so bloody good at all this stuff, why isn’t there a Lunar Caliphate?

Inheriting knowledge is one thing, exploiting it is quite another. Some societal constructs constrict knowledge until it is useless and merely of historic interest whilst others encourage its progress.

Last edited:
One of us lived in KSA for four and a half years, doesn't depend on youtube for their knowledge of Islam and isn't scared of Immans under the beds.
Speak for yourself.

Bugger! I can't help feeling that I've missed-out on the chance to turn this thread into a Bravo_Bravo versus Oddbod stylee cnut-off. ..:wink:
He's weak, like some other effwits who can't argue their case coherently and end up on ROPs for being unable to control themselves.