Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nonsense

Votes: 145 79.2%
  • Nonsense but Muslims are a persecuted minority

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Real and criticism of Islam should be put into law

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters
But Asian Britons think they are "we". They are born here. They are British, like it or not. They not leaving, anymore than Aussies are about to up sticks and leave Australia to the Aborigines.
Asian Britons are not "we". Neither are other blow ins. Regardless of where they were born they are not British and are not welcome, and certainly not allowed to steal our identity.

Asian Britons are not "we". Neither are other blow ins. Regardless of where they were born they are not British and are not welcome, and certainly not allowed to steal our identity.
What's your plan then?

Demographics mean that, in 18 years, we'll face a large Muslim community. Like it or not.

As far as locomotives go, I much prefer a split domino headcode Growler.
No Muslim country ever built a decent locomotive or much else for that matter.
Too many hundreds of years behind the rest of the world.

But Asian Britons think they are "we". They are born here. They are British, like it or not. They not leaving, anymore than Aussies are about to up sticks and leave Australia to the Aborigines.
They're British Muslims. They're Muslims that happen to be British. Until they get their priorities right, I'm not interested.

Classic example is in the US - Irish American, Italian American, Latino American, Chinese American - all proud to be American - one group that like to think otherwise are American Muslims.

And stop with the Asian thing - they're Pakistani (East & West), Middle Eastern or African. Not Chinese, Singaporean, Cambodian, etc..

Integration - What does this image tell you?

They're not interested - never have been and never will be - and this is in this country. Many of us here have been to the wonderfully diverse Islamic countries around the World where they openly despise each other, let alone Johnny Foreigner. They ******* hate us - either because we're infidels or simply because we're a constant reminder of how crap they are. Without us trying, we rub it in their faces every minute of every day just by being. Then they want a bit of it, so they accumulate in numbers in a host country where there is good stuff, and then (and this is the kicker) try and make it as shitty as the place they left. They're morons!

You know what - Islam will consume itself once it's done with everything else - I don't give a **** because I have no kids and I'll be dead. But I'll be laughing knowing how right I was.

To add - I have nothing against the individual, unless they're a cock - but hide under the umbrella, then I dislike and distrust you very much.

They're British Muslims. They're Muslims that happen to be British. Until they get their priorities right, I'm not interested.

Classic example is in the US - Irish American, Italian American, Latino American, Chinese American - all proud to be American - one group that like to think otherwise are American Muslims.

And stop with the Asian thing - they're Pakistani (East & West), Middle Eastern or African. Not Chinese, Singaporean, Cambodian, etc..

Integration - What does this image tell you?

They're not interested - never have been and never will be - and this is in this country. Many of us here have been to the wonderfully diverse Islamic countries around the World where they openly despise each other, let alone Johnny Foreigner. They ******* hate us - either because we're infidels or simply because we're a constant reminder of how crap they are. Without us trying, we rub it in their faces every minute of every day just by being. Then they want a bit of it, so they accumulate in numbers in a host country where there is good stuff, and then (and this is the kicker) try and make it as shitty as the place they left. They're morons!

You know what - Islam will consume itself once it's done with everything else - I don't give a **** because I have no kids and I'll be dead. But I'll be laughing knowing how right I was.

To add - I have nothing against the individual, unless they're a cock - but hide under the umbrella, then I dislike and distrust you very much.
I don't disagree with all of your comments. My most recent point was / is that - no matter our personal opinion - the problem (or the people) is not going to go away.

The Muslims aren't going to leave. While you may not regard them as British, they are legally British. They are here to stay.

As regards the consequences of this situation, I have no answers. I too will be dead by the time it truly hits the fan.

I don't disagree with all of your comments. My most recent point was / is that - no matter our personal opinion - the problem (or the people) is not going to go away.

The Muslims aren't going to leave. While you may not regard them as British, they are legally British. They are here to stay.

As regards the consequences of this situation, I have no answers. I too will be dead by the time it truly hits the fan.
Yeah. It's a rum deal and the Western world is fucked at some point because they will be relentless. Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't understand Islam.

There is no Nagasaki or Hiroshima in this fight.

Yeah. It's a rum deal and the Western world is fucked at some point because they will be relentless. Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't understand Islam.

There is no Nagasaki or Hiroshima in this fight.
When someone writes the history of the decline of the West, it will start with a self inflicted culling of our best men (WW1), and end with capitalism causing the importation of cheap labour, irrespective of the consequences, and TV keeping the public mentally asleep while we lose the country.
Sad old times.

Anyone who doesn't think so doesn't understand Islam.

This.

There are plenty of truly nice people who follow the faith. Possibly the majority. But, their book is pretty explicit about dominating "non-believers". If push comes to shove, then most of them will stop being nice, even if secretly unwilling. This is a religion that advocates killing those who don't want to play any more.

Ineffectual platitudes . . . they simply do not understand that some consider the welfare of animals, to be far more important then the unnecessary, cruel, primitive and brutal dictates of irrational beliefs . . . .

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

. . . You’re receiving this email because you signed this petition: “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

Government responded:

The Government encourages the highest standards of welfare at slaughter but respects the rights of Jewish and Muslim people to eat meat prepared according to their religion.

The Government is aware of concern about meat from animals slaughtered according to religious beliefs.

Current national regulations on religious slaughter have a long history. The issue was first debated in Parliament in 1875. The Slaughter of Animals Act 1933 introduced a legal requirement for stunning of animals prior to slaughter but contained an exemption where animals were slaughtered for consumption by Jewish and Muslim communities. Over the years the national rules governing religious slaughter have developed to provide additional protection to animals that are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites.

EU Regulation 1099/2009, on the protection of animals at time of killing, requires all animals to be stunned before slaughter except where animals are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites. The EU Regulation and the Welfare of Animals at Time of Killing (England) Regulations 2015 (WATOK) include strict requirements on where, how and who can slaughter animals in accordance with religious rites. These requirements are monitored and enforced by Official Veterinarians of the Food Standards Agency to ensure that animals are spared unnecessary suffering, distress or pain during the slaughter process.

The legislation also requires each person either handling or carrying out slaughter operations, including religious slaughter, to hold a Certificate of Competence. A person must undergo formal training, understand their responsibilities for the protection of animal welfare during slaughter operations and consistently demonstrate competent performance in order to pass the independent examination to obtain a Certificate of Competence.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Click this link to view the response online:

Petition: End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs

The Petitions Committee will take a look at this petition and its response. They can press the government for action and gather evidence. If this petition reaches 100,000 signatures, the Committee will consider it for a debate.

The Committee is made up of 11 MPs, from political parties in government and in opposition. It is entirely independent of the Government. Find out more about the Committee: How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Neither are other blow ins. Regardless of where they were born they are not British and are not welcome,
Phil the Greek better look out then.

Ineffectual platitudes . . . they simply do not understand that some consider the welfare of animals, to be far more important then the unnecessary, cruel, primitive and brutal dictates of irrational beliefs . . . .

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

. . . You’re receiving this email because you signed this petition: “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

Government responded:

The Government encourages the highest standards of welfare at slaughter but respects the rights of Jewish and Muslim people to eat meat prepared according to their religion.

The Government is aware of concern about meat from animals slaughtered according to religious beliefs.

Current national regulations on religious slaughter have a long history. The issue was first debated in Parliament in 1875. The Slaughter of Animals Act 1933 introduced a legal requirement for stunning of animals prior to slaughter but contained an exemption where animals were slaughtered for consumption by Jewish and Muslim communities. Over the years the national rules governing religious slaughter have developed to provide additional protection to animals that are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites.

EU Regulation 1099/2009, on the protection of animals at time of killing, requires all animals to be stunned before slaughter except where animals are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites. The EU Regulation and the Welfare of Animals at Time of Killing (England) Regulations 2015 (WATOK) include strict requirements on where, how and who can slaughter animals in accordance with religious rites. These requirements are monitored and enforced by Official Veterinarians of the Food Standards Agency to ensure that animals are spared unnecessary suffering, distress or pain during the slaughter process.

The legislation also requires each person either handling or carrying out slaughter operations, including religious slaughter, to hold a Certificate of Competence. A person must undergo formal training, understand their responsibilities for the protection of animal welfare during slaughter operations and consistently demonstrate competent performance in order to pass the independent examination to obtain a Certificate of Competence.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Click this link to view the response online:

Petition: End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs

The Petitions Committee will take a look at this petition and its response. They can press the government for action and gather evidence. If this petition reaches 100,000 signatures, the Committee will consider it for a debate.

The Committee is made up of 11 MPs, from political parties in government and in opposition. It is entirely independent of the Government. Find out more about the Committee: How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament
There is an overt desire among the current establishment to protect Islam, presumably from the rest of Britain as they are the easiest among us to trigger into blowing themselves and hundreds of innocent people up.

The unintended consequence of this policy is that severe wrongs have been allowed to continue unchecked and the majority are being suppressed which is causing a growing wave of resentment and calls to action.

If this continues unchecked, the muslim population of britain will no longer be a minority, just look at the numbers and with a bloc voting population, they will soon be in a position to begin making legal changes and exploit democracy (exploit is not really the right word, USE is perhaps better).

I don't know why this most obvious fact eludes so many fence sitters but if you do not want to live in a caliphate then you have to take action NOW and that begins with stopping uncontrolled immigration, discouraging legal immigration from islamic countries in favour of nicer countries and cracking down on rouge mosques, rapists and bad eggs already here.

We require a written constitution that makes it very clear that Britain will not be changing it''s core values top suit islam.

The current "constitution" is a joke, I bet very few people are able to tell us anything about it when compared with the US.

- one group that like to think otherwise are American Muslims.
That's because they have this belief that they are superior. In spite of this particular group failing in almost every aspect of human achievement since time immemorial.

There is an overt desire among the current establishment to protect Islam, presumably from the rest of Britain as they are the easiest among us to trigger into blowing themselves and hundreds of innocent people up.

The unintended consequence of this policy is that severe wrongs have been allowed to continue unchecked and the majority are being suppressed which is causing a growing wave of resentment and calls to action.

If this continues unchecked, the muslim population of britain will no longer be a minority, just look at the numbers and with a bloc voting population, they will soon be in a position to begin making legal changes and exploit democracy (exploit is not really the right word, USE is perhaps better).

I don't know why this most obvious fact eludes so many fence sitters but if you do not want to live in a caliphate then you have to take action NOW and that begins with stopping uncontrolled immigration, discouraging legal immigration from islamic countries in favour of nicer countries and cracking down on rouge mosques, rapists and bad eggs already here.

We require a written constitution that makes it very clear that Britain will not be changing it''s core values top suit islam.

The current "constitution" is a joke, I bet very few people are able to tell us anything about it when compared with the US.
I'm going to dead before it kicks off and live somewhere away from the Alans Snackbar crowd, but it's the Millennials shouting Islamophobia that are going to be bearing the brunt of this

It's amusing in a way, those most at risk are the ones wanting to mollycoddle the enrichers

No Muslim country ever built a decent locomotive or much else for that matter.
That's because they have this belief that they are superior. In spite of this particular group failing in almost every aspect of human achievement since time immemorial.
Very much like the Jews, as some would have it:
"Because of the lack of productive capacities of its own, the Jewish Folk cannot carry out the construction of a State, viewed in a territorial sense, but as a support of its own existence it needs the work and creative activities of other nations. Thus the existence of the Jew himself becomes a parasitical one within the lives of other Folks. Hence the ultimate goal of the Jewish struggle for existence is the enslavement of productively active Folks. In order to achieve this goal, which in reality has represented Jewry's struggle for existence at all times, the Jew makes use of all weapons that are in keeping with the whole complex of his character. Therefore in domestic politics within the individual nations he fights first for equal rights and later for superior rights. The characteristics of cunning, intelligence, astuteness, knavery, dissimulation, and so on, rooted in the character of his Folkdom, serve him as weapons thereto."

Notice anything?