BBC headline: Gays have a duty to vote Tory

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7644851.stm

Margot James is 'amazed' by the number of gay Tory candidates
An "astonishing" number of target seats have picked gay candidates, she told a Stonewall fringe meeting at the party conference in Birmingham.

"I have yet to meet another (gay) woman I regret to say - but we do have a marvellous number of gay men.
A lot of the change is down to David Cameron, who has been "a great comfort to our cause".

Ms James, who is standing in Stourbridge, in the West Midlands, argued that the case for kicking out the current government had grown stronger for all voters in the past 12 months - but gay people had a particular reason to vote Tory.

"Gay people are net contributors to public services through their taxes, because very few of them have children.
Childrenless Britain, such a paradise for immigrants.

She added: "There is so much wrong with this government's policy, gay people should not just vote Conservative, they have a duty to vote Conservative."

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
If we are going to vote along the lines of your physical/mental/whatever makeup, then it's obviously the duty of all Englishmen to vote Conservative, as G. Broon is a sweaty, as is most of the senior Labour cabinet, whereas Cameron is at least English!

Likewise, all people under 5' 6" should......

Sorry , this is getting very silly. While a person identifies themselves primarily as a member of a particular group, as opposed to being just a sane, responsible, voting-age adult, then this sort of nonsense will continue to appear.

KGB_resident said:
Childless Britain? Did I really just read that from a Russian? How about you look to the beam in your own eye before you point out the mote in ours?

MotorMan said:
KGB_resident said:
Childless Britain? Did I really just read that from a Russian? How about you look to the beam in your own eye before you point out the mote in ours?
I see your point and agree with it. Low birth rate is a common problem.

Probably the first and last time we'll agree on anything mate :wink:

OldSnowy said:
If we are going to vote along the lines of your physical/mental/whatever makeup, then it's obviously the duty of all Englishmen to vote Conservative, as G. Broon is a sweaty, as is most of the senior Labour cabinet, whereas Cameron is at least English!

Don't blame him for that it's not his fault, some people have to be English and it should not be used as a reason to vote against them. :wink:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
I'll vote for whoever I want and no doubt these chums of camerons will get caught some time or other on Hamstead heath 'Walking the Dog' or in some public toilets a la George Michael.
It's as daft as saying straigh people should vote for a straight person - dimwits!
You miss the point, Jarrod. Since you woofters only have one thing on your mind (i.e. bumming), and have no stance on any other topic affecting the country or your personal politics, you simply have to vote Tory. I mean, it's not like you care about the economy, education, defence, health, society generally imploding... :roll:

vvaannmmaann said:
Goku said:
Whatever happened to simply being the best man for the job?
Tut tut.
In politically correct land,we like to say the best person for the job.
In politically correct land they like to say who gets the job regardless of whether they can do it or not, as long as the quotas are filled.

KGB_resident said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7644851.stm

"I have yet to meet another (gay) woman I regret to say

She must be a very lonely lezzer.

All_I_Want said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Goku said:
Whatever happened to simply being the best man for the job?
Tut tut.
In politically correct land,we like to say the best person for the job.
In politically correct land they like to say who gets the job regardless of whether they can do it or not, as long as the quotas are filled.
Thanks to the recent legislation it's now best woman for the job. You chauvinists.

KGB_resident said:
MotorMan said:
KGB_resident said:
I see your point and agree with it. Low birth rate is a common problem.
But immigration isn't.

I suppose the Chinese are biding their time...

Tory Dyke talking to gay paper says
Vote for me

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
brighton hippy said:
Tory Dyke talking to gay paper says
Vote for me
In a nutshell. :D

MotorMan said:
KGB_resident said:
Our young persons breeding program is the envy of the world.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Gay people tend to have more disposable income due to most not having children and are at times the 'Pink pound' is sought by marketing.
Yep - my business accepts the green, brown, pink and even the purple-headed pound - but I won't take a pounding for love nor money - even from you Jarrod!