BBC headline: Gays have a duty to vote Tory

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Childrenless Britain, such a paradise for immigrants.

2. Whatever happened to simply being the best man for the job?
  3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

If we are going to vote along the lines of your physical/mental/whatever makeup, then it's obviously the duty of all Englishmen to vote Conservative, as G. Broon is a sweaty, as is most of the senior Labour cabinet, whereas Cameron is at least English!

Likewise, all people under 5' 6" should......

Sorry , this is getting very silly. While a person identifies themselves primarily as a member of a particular group, as opposed to being just a sane, responsible, voting-age adult, then this sort of nonsense will continue to appear.
  4. Childless Britain? Did I really just read that from a Russian? How about you look to the beam in your own eye before you point out the mote in ours?
  5. I see your point and agree with it. Low birth rate is a common problem.
  6. Probably the first and last time we'll agree on anything mate :wink:
  8. Tut tut.
    In politically correct land,we like to say the best person for the job.
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

You miss the point, Jarrod. Since you woofters only have one thing on your mind (i.e. bumming), and have no stance on any other topic affecting the country or your personal politics, you simply have to vote Tory. I mean, it's not like you care about the economy, education, defence, health, society generally imploding... :roll:
  10. In politically correct land they like to say who gets the job regardless of whether they can do it or not, as long as the quotas are filled.

11. She must be a very lonely lezzer.
  12. Thanks to the recent legislation it's now best woman for the job. You chauvinists.
  13. But immigration isn't.

I suppose the Chinese are biding their time...
  14. Tory Dyke talking to gay paper says
    Vote for me
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

In a nutshell. :D