• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BBC Guy eventually thumps a Mancunian Tw@t.

#41
Closet_Jibber said:
vvaannmmaann said:
angular said:
Bowser-Mong said:
If any of you had been in the reporter's position how many would have lashed out sooner bearng in mind your possible military background? I'll wager quite a few would have planted one on both of these knobs soonest.
Just wondering why the cameraman felt it necessary that carrying his equipment was more important than aiding his colleague.
The only question is why he didn't set up the camera himself. When the mouthy chavs asked him why, he could have just said, "Because this is going to look great on 'Casualty'."
Those cameras don't come cheap,and as he'd signed for it............
The BBC's health and safety at work policy clearly states that camera men will not be covered for any injuries whilst on duty unless they are in possession of their camera.
I've never heard of that and I've been shooting for the BBC for many years. It doesn't mean it's not true - just that they haven't bothered to tell us.
 
#42
Wah!
 
#43
vvaannmmaann said:
angular said:
Bowser-Mong said:
If any of you had been in the reporter's position how many would have lashed out sooner bearng in mind your possible military background? I'll wager quite a few would have planted one on both of these knobs soonest.
Just wondering why the cameraman felt it necessary that carrying his equipment was more important than aiding his colleague.
The only question is why he didn't set up the camera himself. When the mouthy chavs asked him why, he could have just said, "Because this is going to look great on 'Casualty'."
Those cameras don't come cheap,and as he'd signed for it............
* Dons anorack*
Actually a Sony DSR500 is probably worth about £4700 plus the lens - which would be another £3000 - the tripod about £1800 and the battery about £250. That's the current value.

The camera I'm using at the moment is scarily way more than that (about £55,000 all in)

Bad skills on the part of the cameraman he could at least have shouldered the camera and got some shots of his reporter scrapping - for the christmas tape.

More importantly: why wasn't the reporter carrying the tripod? There's a 'porter' in reporter, you know.
 
#44
Tango said:
And another thing! ....

What kind of punishment is:

an 18-month community and supervision order, an alcohol education programme.
and a:

intensive alternative-to-custody order for 18 months plus supervision, ordered to attend an anger-management programme
I swear I'm becoming grumpier as this year goes on ... bring back chain-gangs. A few weeks spent picking litter up at the side of the road, or smashing rocks with big f*ck off hammers (whilst chained up) would do them wonders.
I never thought I'd say it... NATIONAL SERVICE.... gawd, I'm sounding like my old man.
 
#45
Closet_Jibber said:

Curses!

Although it's not beyond the realms of probability...
 
#46
bigeye said:
vvaannmmaann said:
angular said:
Bowser-Mong said:
If any of you had been in the reporter's position how many would have lashed out sooner bearng in mind your possible military background? I'll wager quite a few would have planted one on both of these knobs soonest.
Just wondering why the cameraman felt it necessary that carrying his equipment was more important than aiding his colleague.
The only question is why he didn't set up the camera himself. When the mouthy chavs asked him why, he could have just said, "Because this is going to look great on 'Casualty'."
Those cameras don't come cheap,and as he'd signed for it............
* Dons anorack*
Actually a Sony DSR500 is probably worth about £4700 plus the lens - which would be another £3000 - the tripod about £1800 and the battery about £250. That's the current value.

The camera I'm using at the moment is scarily way more than that (about £55,000 all in)

Bad skills on the part of the cameraman he could at least have shouldered the camera and got some shots of his reporter scrapping - for the christmas tape.

More importantly: why wasn't the reporter carrying the tripod? There's a 'porter' in reporter, you know.
Perhaps he was worried that if he set it down or started filming the thugs would attack him too?
 
#47
Or perhaps he knew what was coming and wanted to be in a good position to watch a spot of chav bashing
 
#48
Mr_Deputy said:
having watched it a week back , cant be bothered again, it does look like the reporter makes the first actual physical attack.

This pretty priceless for anyone not seen it. Bloke gets pushed too far and his attacker goes from mouthy pyscho to crawling away with one smart move! (I had to keep rewinding to watch the move -well executed.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z6Ru_4UliU
No..he didn't.
 
#49
Monty417 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
having watched it a week back , cant be bothered again, it does look like the reporter makes the first actual physical attack.

This pretty priceless for anyone not seen it. Bloke gets pushed too far and his attacker goes from mouthy pyscho to crawling away with one smart move! (I had to keep rewinding to watch the move -well executed.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z6Ru_4UliU
No..he didn't.
Monty417 has it right - watch Camera 43, at about 18:19:20 by the camera's clock (just before the group begin go out of sight behind a parked van), chav 2 launches a kick at the journo.

Then he pops back into view - in high reverse - looking like he's had a bit of surprise.

That is the point where the cameraman takes charge of the briefcase.
 
#51
Nah. Half an hour with a qualified medic....Appropriate restraints, of course...Job done, and no babies.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#52
#53
It has been a good season for human beings giving chavscum the good news and courtesy of CCTV and cellphones we can cheer our unlikely heroes.

Although it's old, the biker and Les resurfaced in The Sun and on the interweb. Human being 1, chavscum 0.

Then the cage fighters in drag, Swansea was it (?) thumping the chavscum, one of whom was an unusual breed - bloaterchavscum. Even from a distance in low definition the look of surprise on fatty's face was worth the price of admission.

Now Mr Patel. Good on you sir and the copper who added to the chavscum's humiliation in the contemptuous way he huckled him.

Has anyone noticed that chavscum always do the arms outstretched 'come on posh cnut' gesture just before they get decked?
 
#54
Seadog said:
It has been a good season for human beings giving chavscum the good news and courtesy of CCTV and cellphones we can cheer our unlikely heroes.

Although it's old, the biker and Les resurfaced in The Sun and on the interweb. Human being 1, chavscum 0.

Then the cage fighters in drag, Swansea was it (?) thumping the chavscum, one of whom was an unusual breed - bloaterchavscum. Even from a distance in low definition the look of surprise on fatty's face was worth the price of admission.

Now Mr Patel. Good on you sir and the copper who added to the chavscum's humiliation in the contemptuous way he huckled him.

Has anyone noticed that chavscum always do the arms outstretched 'come on posh cnut' gesture just before they get decked?
Yep. It's an invitation you just can't refuse.....innit :highfive:
 
#55
"You're fu.cking nicked!"

John Nugent and David McKenna must feel really big in front of their mates now being so roundly humiliated by a BBC news reader.

Good drills!!!
:lol:
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#56
Seadog said:
.

Has anyone noticed that chavscum always do the arms outstretched 'come on posh cnut' gesture just before they get decked?
A the chav dance

Puts them off balance and their nose well within breaking range

Do they learn it down the dole office
 
#57
My post should have read;

It has been a good season for human beings giving chavscum the good news.......and not getting nicked, banged up and charged for hitting a poor harmless benefits junky and core Labour voter.

I look forward to hearing more of the same.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top