BBC Guy eventually thumps a Mancunian Tw@t.

The standard of reporting in the Manchester Evening News isn't the highest:

Then, when he tried to walk away, Nugent and McKenna started on him. As the journalist headed for Oxford Road, the louts pursued them, before Nugent punched Mr Patel in the face and split his lip.
Started on him?? I'm surprised they didn't say 'kicked off with', or 'went for a rumble with' ffs.

Ahhhh, another blow for common sense! Good on that man.... and good on the judge for not turning Patel into a scapegoat for the PC brigade.

"....punched and kicked him in the groin"! Should have pulled 'em off and force fed 'em to the fekker! :judge:

He was on a conditional discharge for theft at the time. He was given an intensive alternative-to-custody order for 18 months plus supervision, ordered to attend an anger-management programme and given unpaid work for 80 hours.

Wow - That'll teach him.

The good thing is the public are really getting behind these videos where ordinary folk fight back against chavs and get supported by the criminal justice system. Hopefully we'll see more of it in the press and those who might otherwise defend themselves may regain their confidence to bite back (In a calm and measured approach, like that which we have just seen.)

Anyone else notice that Chav 2 appears to have armed himself with a chair just prior to Police arrival at scene. I wonder how differently this incident could have ended had BBC Balboa not defended himself and the fuzz not arrived when they did.

StabOfFire said:
I love the way the copper just puts him straight in the van, priceless! Can of lager in hand at start of video says it all really
I liked that bit. Would like to have heard what the cop said when he just grabbed him as if he was a snotnose and bundled him to the van. Treated the cnut with the contempt he deserves.

I understand why he pulled his punches(and kick to the groin)but I'm sorry he did'nt do more damage. :twisted:

Good drills, though. And I liked the way the copper turns up and just throws the little fcuker in the van. Untermench 2 gets the same treatment.

The judge should have jailed them, though. :roll:

Monty417 said:
StabOfFire said:
I love the way the copper just puts him straight in the van, priceless! Can of lager in hand at start of video says it all really
I liked that bit. Would like to have heard what the cop said when he just grabbed him as if he was a snotnose and bundled him to the van. Treated the cnut with the contempt he deserves.
He would have had to watch what he was saying with so many witnesses, but I bet he was THINKING, "Right, you're Nicked you mouthy little cnut. Fcuking have that." :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well done him. I'm impressed that he lasted half and hour. Most people, me included would have cracked and then done them in less than 2 minutes.

And another thing! ....

What kind of punishment is:

an 18-month community and supervision order, an alcohol education programme.
and a:

intensive alternative-to-custody order for 18 months plus supervision, ordered to attend an anger-management programme
I swear I'm becoming grumpier as this year goes on ... bring back chain-gangs. A few weeks spent picking litter up at the side of the road, or smashing rocks with big f*ck off hammers (whilst chained up) would do them wonders.

Monty417 said:
StabOfFire said:
I'd love a close look at the cops manner - don't mess, I'll bet. I wonder how long you could goad him without getting flattened.

But the behaviour of the two - jesus, I wonder which party they vote for :wink:

I enjoyed this one, that was posted on here a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNMfZ3CZco0

I understand the "winner" is an ex-soldier?

Lovely to see the chav truly defeated in front of his mates. :rofl:

Closet_Jibber said:
He was on a conditional discharge for theft at the time. He was given an intensive alternative-to-custody order for 18 months plus supervision, ordered to attend an anger-management programme and given unpaid work for 80 hours.

Wow - That'll teach him.
I'm sure the BnP will have them standing in next years general election

can't we find a desert island to stick these *ossers on

ta_wannabe_sig said:
Closet_Jibber said:

Wow - That'll teach him.
I'm sure the BnP will have them standing in next years general election

can't we find a desert island to stick these *ossers on
Put them in T shirts with 'Down with Islam' logo and then, a secret drop into any Iranian city, say Sari, is in order for all our filthy scum. Local justice will swiftly follow.