BBC Guy eventually thumps a Mancunian Tw@t.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Monty417, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The standard of reporting in the Manchester Evening News isn't the highest:

Started on him?? I'm surprised they didn't say 'kicked off with', or 'went for a rumble with' ffs.
  2. Ahhhh, another blow for common sense! Good on that man.... and good on the judge for not turning Patel into a scapegoat for the PC brigade.

"....punched and kicked him in the groin"! Should have pulled 'em off and force fed 'em to the fekker! :judge:
  3. He was on a conditional discharge for theft at the time. He was given an intensive alternative-to-custody order for 18 months plus supervision, ordered to attend an anger-management programme and given unpaid work for 80 hours.

Wow - That'll teach him.
  4. I love the way the copper just puts him straight in the van, priceless! Can of lager in hand at start of video says it all really
  5. The good thing is the public are really getting behind these videos where ordinary folk fight back against chavs and get supported by the criminal justice system. Hopefully we'll see more of it in the press and those who might otherwise defend themselves may regain their confidence to bite back (In a calm and measured approach, like that which we have just seen.)

Anyone else notice that Chav 2 appears to have armed himself with a chair just prior to Police arrival at scene. I wonder how differently this incident could have ended had BBC Balboa not defended himself and the fuzz not arrived when they did.
  6. I liked that bit. Would like to have heard what the cop said when he just grabbed him as if he was a snotnose and bundled him to the van. Treated the cnut with the contempt he deserves.
  7. Ha some good japslapping there from Mr Patel, good on that man.
  8. I understand why he pulled his punches(and kick to the groin)but I'm sorry he did'nt do more damage. :twisted:

Good drills, though. And I liked the way the copper turns up and just throws the little fcuker in the van. Untermench 2 gets the same treatment.

The judge should have jailed them, though. :roll:
  9. He would have had to watch what he was saying with so many witnesses, but I bet he was THINKING, "Right, you're Nicked you mouthy little cnut. Fcuking have that." :lol:
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well done him. I'm impressed that he lasted half and hour. Most people, me included would have cracked and then done them in less than 2 minutes.
  11. And another thing! ....

What kind of punishment is:

and a:

I swear I'm becoming grumpier as this year goes on ... bring back chain-gangs. A few weeks spent picking litter up at the side of the road, or smashing rocks with big f*ck off hammers (whilst chained up) would do them wonders.
  12. I'd love a close look at the cops manner - don't mess, I'll bet. I wonder how long you could goad him without getting flattened.

But the behaviour of the two - jesus, I wonder which party they vote for :wink:
  13. That's 5 mins of my life I'm not gonna get back
  14. Should have fast-forwarded the video. I did. :wink: