BBC Drama - Vigil...already baffled

Robme

LE
I like Sean (Endeavour) Evans, the coxwain but am intrigued as to his actual rank. He is on tea swilling terms with the Captain and appears to be completely running the whole fiasco; please will someone enlighten me as to his actual naval rank/rating? Finally, in my limited military experience gained many years ago, surely the Special Investigation Branch (SIB) would have regarded the whole shebang as their fiefdom and while thankful the armed forces are subordinate to the civil power in this democracy of ours, do no accept that the civilian police would have had jurisdiction aboard a highly classified warship over the death of one individual. Alright I know this is a story but I like accuracy; there are always plenty of ex servicemen who could put the producers right without jeapodising security.
SIB? Are you nuts, you do want the ecrime investigate with some semblance of order don’t you. You wouldn’t let the SIB investigate missing T bags.

Robme

LE
What were breakfasts like in Ulster when you were agent-running?
If my better half’s aunt was doing them, bloody fantastic? Agent-Running? WTF are you off at the moment?

If my better half’s aunt was doing them, bloody fantastic? Agent-Running? WTF are you off at the moment?
So you deny the previous junk you have published about running CHIS as a civil service EO. Was that after you went to the Falkands during that unpleasantness and was that before or after you obtained your three degrees?

"On inspection there remains one missile in the chamber"
Must be a right mare to have a misfire.

Roll the sub upside down and shake it out?

Must be lovely thinking you've an ICBM fizzing away in the tube.

Oh for the good old days when production values meant sets were more authentic but would a helpful sundodger like to explain precisely where M's office was situated on board the conventional submarine HMS AENEAS in 'You Only Live Twice'? Note its spaciousness and the absence of a thoroughfare running through it.

James Bond in Ms office on board HMS Aeneas.jpg

Oh for the good old days when production values meant sets were more authentic but would a helpful sundodger like to explain precisely where M's office was situated on board the conventional submarine HMS AENEAS in 'You Only Live Twice'? Note its spaciousness and the absence of a thoroughfare running through it.

View attachment 608866
It was in the extension Q built

So you deny the previous junk you have published about running CHIS as a civil service EO. Was that after you went to the Falkands during that unpleasantness and was that before or after you obtained your three degrees?
Come on Filthy give him a break. Robme has been posting quite sensibly since he has been back. Obviously been taking his meds regularly. I thought that you were a liberal who believed in rehabilitation?