BBC Drama - Vigil...already baffled

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have no live missles or empty casings in my possession, sir

Really? Do tell...
Well, firstly the incoming LAUNCH MISSILE signal must be verified by two nominated personnel.

Then, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, by the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
This usually takes about XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. On completion, XXXXXXX at the XXXXXXX panel in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

On the Command order FIRE, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX asssume XXXXXXXXXXXXXX in the XXXXXXXXXXXXX

And that's it! Big mushroom and a new glass car-park! Hope this helped. Any more queries, just ask.

Robme

LE
Suranne Jones has a repertoire of three expressions.
Don’t care, but it would be nice to see her and her ‘luver’ naked doing the deed together?

Robme

LE
Probably wriiten by the same producer and military advisor who produced that superbly accurate drama about the RMP in Aden - The Last Post.

View attachment 600636
No, No, No, there was no absolutely hammered slut of an officers wife in this one. Now if it had been based around a certain transport regiment based in Germany it would have needed more than the just one.

Robme

LE
Now you know nobody has ever passed that
Actually, as a survivor of the Ramehead, I thought the food was top rate, and kippers for breakfast. You don’t get that in an Army Cookhouse.

Robme

LE
If the BBC want to plagiarise bastardised plot lines, then I think a dramatisation of the Clunge classic Deep Boat would probably garner more viewers. It's long overdue... with Helen Mirren as skipper... in a tight, sweaty... erm... whatever.
And Prof Alice Robert’s, bent over that Perry-thingy, don’t matter what she bends over, just so long as she bends over.

Robme

LE
If the BBC want to plagiarise bastardised plot lines, then I think a dramatisation of the Clunge classic Deep Boat would probably garner more viewers. It's long overdue... with Helen Mirren as skipper... in a tight, sweaty... erm... whatever.
And Prof Alice Robert’s, bent over that Perry-thingy, don’t matter what she bends over, just so long as she bends over.

Robme

LE
In fairness that's pretty accurate. I served in a ship where the number of shipboard relationships between officers (up to the rank of Major equivalent) and junior rates (pte equiv); and senior rates with junior rates was well into double figures.
Photos or it didn’t happen.

Latest Threads