ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's a classic. I bet she sings "Oh, Jeremy Corbyn" to her kids as well. Thick as a whale omelette by the sound of it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Last night at the Conservative Friends of Israel reception, Michael Gove accused Jeremy Corbyn of siding with “death squads” over “democrats”

For some strange reason I can't find it mentioned on BBC News, especially on the reporting of the Conservative conference

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well that is the Conference Season more or less over and I have missed Andrew Neil and maybe Paxo. There has been very little in the way of forensic questioning and too many have just been allowed to spout their party line.

I can understand AN telling the Beeb to do one when they went all PC after the pay 'scandal' but his questioning has been missed by me at least.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Has AN gone-for-good ?! :( .

5. Auld-Yin

He does the late night show after Question Time on Thursday but I don't know if there is anything else lined up for him.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. The summer BBC announcement said leaving the Sunday Politics, but I'd expected/hoped he would have returned to DP by now.

I wonder if there's a contractual wrangle playing a part.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Auld-Yin

He was probably asked to take a pay cut so they can up the pay of wimmin.

8. My listings show him on DP for PMQs on Wednesday, otherwise it's only Red Witch or Shouty Woman who get a mention

9. Why is private citizen Clegg, invited onto the BBC/Sky etc, is it because he is deniable?

• Like Like x 1
  10. NSP

NSP LE

It's because he is vociferously opposed to Brexit and the "alt right" and all that malarkey.

Actually, if there's this "alt right" then surely the likes of Momentum must fall into the "ctrl left" - "ctrl" being short for "control," which is altogether very appropriate, really.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jo Co has Nicholson ex SNP MP well on the hook over Spain, pity it's not a hook with some piano wire attached between him and the hook.

12. Not forgetting plugging his pathetic little white book, “How to stop Brexit” and make Britain great again.

I now place Clegg in the same category as Tony Blair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  13. NSP

NSP LE

That high...?!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Auld-Yin

By giving his book the sub-title "and make Britain great again" he is more in the Trump camp, and is as mad as Trump.

15. Clegg is as barking as Kim Jong-Un.

• Like Like x 2