ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He said breasts, not beasts!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The disagree is because, as someone on here said, we are heading into the most complex situation since the dissolution of Empire. And to paraphrase, 'that takes some working through'. The faster, in this situation, is probably not the better. A better situation would probably be keeping us, the investors, (the public), informed of the likely outcome, be it "We'll pay £xxx billions", or, "We're gonna pay world rates to import goods from and export our goods to this syndicate.".

3. In my defence, she is a massive tit.

4. Please don't, but fair point!

5. She has her own thread, you know.

6. Do you mean 'hawser '?

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. At one point she was hoarser.

Aaaaarrrgggh !. Wrong thread own-goal.

8. Today's was the best DP for some while, mainly due to studio guest Martin Lewis (financial journalist) - Wikipedia, who was there throughout and steered other guests away from their 'statistics' by using facts and expert knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. I claim d'Abbott the Hutt as mine.

11. NSP

NSP LE

I hold a patent on "Flabbott."

12. Last time he'll be on then

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. and yet .... he's due on today's edition (11:00-13:00) from Conservative Conference.

Still wondering why no AN as yet.

14. NSP

NSP LE

And so it begins. Again... Labour activists go ugly early (in terms of behaviour) and exercise their right to "protest" by singing childish songs invoking violence against Tories (including wanting Boris Johnson's head on a spike) and calling for Tories to be publicly hanged. Still, at least they haven't called for anyone to be raped. Yet.

Perhaps it's Corbyn's softer, gentler politics coming to the fore?

Will the DP highlight the thuggish left or will it be glossed over and swept under the carpet again, I wonder...?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Strangely, there was a post on FB from the partner of one of GMP's finest asking people to feel sorry for him having to do overtime to "protect the evil Tories". I think the irony passed her that if it wasn't for the left wing idiots, there wouldn't be a need for so many coppers on duty.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5