BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent: the Wee Frees get their 5 Minutes Of Fame and an early weekend and nobody can now recall what The Great Leader had to say.

. . . then again, much the same could be said for PMTM.

SNP Blackford causing issues in today's PMQ's has being banished by the speaker.

A mass walkout by the SNP in parliament, idiots.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Tartan dummys now being issued by the HoC's Qs office.

SNP HoC leader Blackford live in DP, JoCo highlighting he goes from a possible debate to losing the opportunity.

Blackford: calling for the Secretary of State for Scotland to resign.

I can't wait for Sturgeons input on this issue or will she remain moot.

Quite possibly one of the funniest posts for a long time!

SNP HoC leader Blackford live in DP, JoCo highlighting he goes from a possible debate to losing the opportunity.

Blackford: calling for the Secretary of State for Scotland to resign.

It's all a part of The Grand Strategy 'cos no-one will listen to oor voice: Brussels have given them a good, stiff ignoring-'Apply for associated membership, you say? But we thought that you were still a region and not a sovereign nation?'-so now they assert their right to be heard in Parliament.

By walking out.

It's all a part of The Grand Strategy 'cos no-one will listen to oor voice: Brussels have given them a good, stiff ignoring-'Apply for associated membership, you say? But we thought that you were still a region and not a sovereign nation?'-so now they assert their right to be heard in Parliament.

By walking out.
There's a world of difference between listening to someone and doing what they want. The SNP seem to struggle in understanding this concept.

Guido Fawkes - Parliamentary plots and conspiracy

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
why is Doc shown twice?

If Blackford wanted publicity for being ignored over the Brexit talks, he got it but not for the reasons or strategy he was aiming for.

Considering there was a further 4+ HoC SNP questions on the programme I'd say the SNP shot themselves in the foot, Blackford frothing & stamping his feet failed to allow his other SNP colleagues voices to be heard for their constituents.

Simple SNP childish behaviour of the highest order....

By walking out.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If Blackford wanted publicity for being ignored over the Brexit talks, he got it but not for the reasons or strategy he was aiming for.

Considering there was a further 4+ HoC SNP questions on the programme I'd say the SNP shot themselves in the foot, Blackford frothing & stamping his feet failed to allow his other SNP colleagues voices to be heard for their constituents.

Simple SNP childish behaviour of the highest order....

I wonder how many of those SNP names were added by Bercow at the last moment!

I wonder how many of those SNP names were added by Bercow at the last moment!
Well most if not all returned anyway, only Blackford is expelled for today's hearing.

What's your view on today's proceedings @Auld-Yin ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well most if not all returned anyway, only Blackford is expelled for today's hearing.

What's your view on today's proceedings @Auld-Yin ?

Today's shenanigans were normal for that chamber, unfortunately. I think it allowed May to get off the hook a bit. Blackford had a legitimate point, which he knew would not be answered so this stunt, as that is what it was, was all about. He got his point over I think but his audience sits about 400+ miles north of his current location.

I switched over to Parliament live and got the Beast of Bolsover trying to get Bercow to determine what type of expulsion he had used. Skinner can be very funny and he put himself forward as an expert on being expelled and quoted four types of expulsion. Bercow, did not seem to like the question and quite testily replied the expulsion was from the House and it's precincts, so Blackie is kicked out for the day.

Skinner can be frustrating and boorish at times but at the same time can be very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads