BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Are you trying to say that Jezza doesn't get emails to read out at PMQs? :eek:
I'm sure he does. It's just that if you examine the headers and routing info the source is like-as-not a PC in the office across the corridor from Jezza's, where his SPADs dwell.

Cynical? Moi...?

Dorothy had her internet cut off as she works for the NHS but only gets paid £0.50p and uses a foodbank. Bloody tories I blame Brexit because we left the EU you know.
Potato peeling soup tonight for everyone it's *free as the peelings are from 'The Dear Leaders' allotment in the peoples republic of Islinstan
* Bring your own spoon due to Donalds tarrifs as we cannot afford the steel to make them,no plastic spoons as they kill the fishes
I believe we have to make our own spoons,from recycled,sustainable,fair trade grass.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dent Coad MP on DP and what a weasel she is. Stumbled over her words as she prevaricates over simple questions. She wouldn't last 2 minutes with AN doing the questioning!

She is being taken to task on racism by a coloured MP!

Dent Coad MP on DP and what a weasel she is. Stumbled over her words as she prevaricates over simple questions. She wouldn't last 2 minutes with AN doing the questioning!

If thousands of Polish brickies have gone home,then there is more work for British brickies. Dent Coad seems to think that is a bad thing.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If thousands of Polish brickies have gone home,then there is more work for British brickies. Dent Coad seems to think that is a bad thing.
She pointed out that she has thousands of EU citizens (non Brits) in her constituency so it looks like her works and efforts are for people not able to vote but live in her area.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Coincidence that she is on the show on the anniversary of Grenfell, which is also the next subject on the show!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They are moving on to Grenfell now it will be interesting to hear what she has to say. One thing for sure, she won't be to blame, Labour won't be to blame - it will all be the nasty Tories fault!

Let's see.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently, according to D-C, the tenants had been complaining about standards for years and years with nothing being done, yet this is from her Wiki profile:- She served as a council-appointed board member of Kensington and Chelsea TMO, the tenant management organisation which manages the council's housing stock, from 27 June 2008 to 31 October 2012.[13] In 2013/4, she was a member of the council's Housing and Property Scrutiny Committee.
So, basically, she sat there and did fùck all and then has the brass neck to complain about it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The flat they went round is better than mine.
BTW, I've never heard of the black girl,she seems pretty clued up. Is she an MP?
MP for Saffron Walden apparently.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apparently, according to D-C, the tenants had been complaining about standards for years and years with nothing being done, yet this is from her Wiki profile:- She served as a council-appointed board member of Kensington and Chelsea TMO, the tenant management organisation which manages the council's housing stock, from 27 June 2008 to 31 October 2012.[13] In 2013/4, she was a member of the council's Housing and Property Scrutiny Committee.
So, basically, she sat there and did fùck all and then has the brass neck to complain about it.

Surprisingly (not!) that was not brought up by Coburn! Although the Tory MP did say that Coad was talking from a position of experience, still not picked up by Coburn!

Surprisingly (not!) that was not brought up by Coburn! Although the Tory MP did say that Coad was talking from a position of experience, still not picked up by Coburn!
Sometimes one ( . . the Tory MP . . ), can be TOO subtle !! :( .

Last edited:

She's a disgusting two-faced individual. She's the one who claimed HRH Junior didn't fly his helicopter and several other utterances which, had they been made by a Tory, would have seen her own party howling for sacking/resignation and trumpeting it loud well after the dust had settled.

The double-standards of Labour writ large. Emphasis on the large...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No Andrew Neil on the DP today leaving JoCo to take it! I wonder how easy a time the guests will get today, especially following the revalations from yesterdays vote and what did PMTM say and to whom?

I hope she is a bit more forthright than her usual stance of allowing politicians to spout bollox without challenge.

SNP Blackford causing issues in today's PMQ's has being banished by the speaker.

A mass walkout by the SNP in parliament, idiots.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk