ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NSP

NSP LE

"What he tells the many differs from what he tells the few." Class...

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I've only seen a subsequent piece on the TV News.

PMTM (still) seemed to be far too polite, far too "Parliamentary".

I know it is not very attractive, getting in the gutter and wrestling a pig . . it is inelegant and the pig enjoys it . . BUT, it is Corbyn's unsubstantiated and irresponsible sound bites that the MSM pick-up and re-play.

PMTM should be advised to show and demonstrate a more aggressive, personal, and a "nasty" side to her dealings with Corbyn.

She HAS TO debunk his puerile drivel, and be seen to be doing so, to effectively pursued the electorate of the vacuousness of Corbyn's "Sixth Form" level of delusional economics and politicking!!

• Like Like x 5
  3. [NOWAH]

I keep seeing this MSM abbreviation. What is is? Something Social Media?

[/NOWAH]

4. [WAHSHIELD] Mainstream media. [/WAHSHIELD]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mainstream Social Media.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. You are David Cameron, and I claim my referendum.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Thanks, Chaps!

Sent from in a cave by bashing two rocks together.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. NSP

NSP LE

Remain dignified whilst Corbyn continues to reel in the rope he's being handed then, just at the right moment when even the most naive and ardent student can't ignore the truth of his character any more, dive in with a loud, clear, eloquent pop at him along the lies of how it's not her and her front bench that's been behaving in a disgusting, sick, opportunistic manner, politicising the tragic deaths of x number of people in an attempt to win personal advantage, but him and his.

9. I didn't see it but people I know are gloating on Facebook that Corbyn tore TM a new one today, is that right or are they only giving half the story through the usual Jeremy tinted glasses?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Just another Lefty lie I think. It's all they have, ever.

11. Which is what she did. It was a move worthy of JR-M .
    Corbyn's face was a picture.

12. NSP

NSP LE

See above. The Comrade Commissar tried to make out it was Dave and Teresa's fault that council tower blocks were encased in furnace fuel and it was an evil Tory plot.

May let him make a prat of himself and then, when he'd used up his question allocation, pointed out a few facts, such as when much of the work was going on and regulations being watered down it was his party that was in charge (she held back pointing out how many of the failed-inspection tower blocks are in Labour-controlled local authority areas. That's probably for next week).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. NSP

NSP LE

Did she? She just seemed to point out who was in government when it all started. I assume she's biding her time before attaching Corbyn and McDonnell to choice adjectives like "disgusting," "despicable", "opportunistic" and hopefully stronger.

In a non-opportunistic way, of course...

• Like Like x 1
  14. NSP

NSP LE

You are Nippy Nikki and I claim clearly!

15. NSP

NSP LE

By the by, has anything been heard of Corbyn's boss, Lenin McCluskey, lately...? Seems to have been remarkably quiet, considering.