BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Switched on telly. Sunday Politics was just starting. Sarah Smith described her guests as some of the best and brightest political commentators. Two I didn't recognise and Toynbee! Switched off immediately. For what it's worth subjects for discussion are PMTM promising to compensate Windrush folk who were mistreated by HO. Sarah Smith asks has PMTM done enough to make up for decisions made when she was in charge of HO. JC and his stance on social media but has he done enough to sort out issues in his own party regarding anti-Semitism?

Switched on telly. Sunday Politics was just starting. Sarah Smith described her guests as some of the best and brightest political commentators. Two I didn't recognise and Toynbee! Switched off immediately. For what it's worth subjects for discussion are PMTM promising to compensate Windrush folk who were mistreated by HO. Sarah Smith asks has PMTM done enough to make up for decisions made when she was in charge of HO. JC and his stance on social media but has he done enough to sort out issues in his own party regarding anti-Semitism?
Thanks for the heads up,was going to watch on iPlayer. however you have saved me the bother and saved me some choice words and more importantly my blood pressure

heard it all now. Liedums deputy loon stating that Diane Abbott deserves a Statute in the grounds of HOC. Backed up by the SNP MP from NI ( married to a German) I have copied&pasted the article,if anyone can adjust it to fit better please do.

Search Twitter
Conversation
BBC Daily Politics and Sunday Politics
BBC Daily Politics and Sunday Politics
@daily_politics
“A very proud day” @joswinson as Millicent Fawcett statue is unveiled at Westminster: “I want statues of lots of women from politics” as only 3% of non-royal statues are of women

@Dr_PhilippaW is not keen on one for Margaret Thatcher but would support one for Diane Abbott #bbcdp
1:30
Embedded video
1:28 pm · 24 Apr 2018
Retweets
Moonraker
@CombeGibbet
·
52m
Replying to @daily_politics, @joswinson, and @Dr_PhilippaW
And here it is - The single craziest suggestion for a statue ever proposed. Presumably the statue would feature Abbott seated by an abacus.
Kieran Collingwood
Kieran Collingwood
@Kierancoll8
·
27m
Or one that just generally represent the Labour Party
Embedded
LighteningBolt ✝️✡️
LighteningBolt ✝️✡️
@LighteningBolt9
·
48m
First female PM should have a statue ffs
GrahamW
GrahamW
@GB_Stamp
·
26m
Let me just run that idea of yours through the Millennial Truth Commission's Allowable Ideas System.....

Sorry, computer says "no".
Kevin Saunders
Kevin Saunders
@maragotaman
·
41m
It is staggering how crass some people can be! This woman is in la la land.

From last year, this article highlights the farce that is Labour's claim to treating people with respect and promoting equality Paul T Horgan: Why is it OK to laugh at Theresa May but not Diane Abbott? | The Conservative Woman | The philosophy not the party
"No one from the Left complains about the vicious attacks on these women. Somehow, none of this is seen as sexist. Meanwhile a hint, made in the expectation of privacy, about the consequences of Ms Abbott’s apparent success in preventing lettuce getting into her digestive system in quantity, is enough to force an apology. None of her detractors ever apologised to Margaret Thatcher."