BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Switched on telly. Sunday Politics was just starting. Sarah Smith described her guests as some of the best and brightest political commentators. Two I didn't recognise and Toynbee! Switched off immediately. For what it's worth subjects for discussion are PMTM promising to compensate Windrush folk who were mistreated by HO. Sarah Smith asks has PMTM done enough to make up for decisions made when she was in charge of HO. JC and his stance on social media but has he done enough to sort out issues in his own party regarding anti-Semitism?

Switched on telly. Sunday Politics was just starting. Sarah Smith described her guests as some of the best and brightest political commentators. Two I didn't recognise and Toynbee! Switched off immediately. For what it's worth subjects for discussion are PMTM promising to compensate Windrush folk who were mistreated by HO. Sarah Smith asks has PMTM done enough to make up for decisions made when she was in charge of HO. JC and his stance on social media but has he done enough to sort out issues in his own party regarding anti-Semitism?
Thanks for the heads up,was going to watch on iPlayer. however you have saved me the bother and saved me some choice words and more importantly my blood pressure