BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

I believe that kicks off on Wednesday with the Tories, with Labour and the Libs revealing theirs in the following days (if they can rewrite them quick enough after seeing what the Tories say).

Good one for the Tories, their manifesto gets all the headlines. But it also means theirs gets torn apart first.
Wait until the Greens publish their manifesto. It'll be a complete car crash. I expect there should also be some comedy milage in the Labour effort.

Are the other parties waiting until after the Tories publish their manifesto so that they can nick all the ideas before publishing theirs...?

Good one for the Tories, their manifesto gets all the headlines. But it also means theirs gets torn apart first.
The thing is, the automatic gainsaying of what the evil Tory scum have published does not a counter manifesto make.

Wait until the Greens publish their manifesto. It'll be a complete car crash. I expect there should also be some comedy milage in the Labour effort.
Raffia-powered public transport?

I'm in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I believe that kicks off on Wednesday with the Tories, with Labour and the Libs revealing theirs in the following days (if they can rewrite them quick enough after seeing what the Tories say).

I hope that the Labour manifesto is published in a fanfare of publicity and that the Fragrant One* is there to give the explanations and costings. Should make for some great comedy!

* Ms Dianne Abbott

I hope that the Labour manifesto is published in a fanfare of publicity and that the Fragrant One* is there to give the explanations and costings. Should make for some great comedy!
Like your thinking-I'm going with...........ooh............how about 6 puerile and patronising soundbites cut into a tablet of stone, this to be erected permanently once power has been seized.

The Mirror hasn't even waited for publication. One Tory peer makes some comments related to his opinion on fox hunting and, according to this morning's front page, it's suddenly official party policy!

The Mirror hasn't even waited for publication. One Tory peer makes some comments related to his opinion on fox hunting and, according to this morning's front page, it's suddenly official party policy!
Sensible people don't read that rag

Sensible people don't read that rag
I thought the average Mirror reader merely bought it to look at the pictures. Or is that The Sun...?

Either way, I simply look at the front pages each morning care of the Beeb.

I thought the average Mirror reader merely bought it to look at the pictures. Or is that The Sun...?

Either way, I simply look at the front pages each morning care of the Beeb.
Male readers of that rag tend to have newsprint stains on their cocks...just saying

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Daily Mirror - its what they call The Sun in Liverpool! :donut:

Christian peoples alliance on with JoCo just then. I think they were only allowed on to make Corbyn's lot look like a sane choice. I was working so only half listening but my ears pricked up at their policy on nuclear weapons, we should have a weapon that makes them all fall into the sea and therefore makes them redundant. That was one of the more sane bits.

Have you noticed that when ever you type Corbyn the spell checker underlines it, not uncommon with names, spell checker wants to change it to Corncob. If anyone here see's me on about Corncob you know I have got bored and let spell checker have it's way.