BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ha, imagine in 10 or so years time when the current cohort of students enter the HoC and begin to change the house rules. Parliamentary Privilege, fugedabutit.

2. I would suggest that is the the reason for the peak, those graduating in the next year or so from this particular cohort will be a mix of fore and against free speech, and they also are some who are pushing back against it, thus it begins its accent.

Perhaps I am just being optimistic in my view of this, although this is one of the times I hope I am more right than wrong about trend analysis.

3. Just to add to my post #722, towards supporting my view of the assent of change.

• Like Like x 5

4. I would imagine the next bunch will vote to flatten the HOC as it represents the imperialist empire of Britain in the past.

The gay pride flag will fly high while anything British will be removed and burnt

• Like Like x 2
  5. No gay pride is haram, that won't be our future

It's more likely that Peppa Pig will be banned than that

6. In Dubai at Easter the Peppa Pig chocolate eggs are put into the special pork section ROFL!

7. Do they have a Danisssssssshhhhhhh Embassy ?

8. NSP

NSP LE

I seem to recall Labour being taken to court over breaking one of their manifesto pledges - and arguing successfully that it wasn't in any way binding...

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The only politicians in recent political history to keep to election promises has been castigated for doing so: Donald Trump, and look at the shitstorm that is causing!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. NSP

NSP LE

Corrected for reality...

• Like Like x 1
  11. NSP

NSP LE

12. Isabel looking particularly fine this morning, that rumpled look. :):):)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That is her unemployed look!

14. Not sure it justifies their over inflated salaries, but how was/is that labour "talking head" able to TALK for so long, yet (even tho pressed by AN), actually SAID NOTHING?!