BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Corbyn's major problem is that he is not mentally agile or competant to change the subject at a moments notice, just drones on his merry way despite how bad he is doing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. He actually did respond like that to TM today

3. Andrew Neil on excellent form today, nailed Abrahams to the wall over harrasment and comments made by colleagues.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Book Reviewer Kit Reviewer Reviews Editor

He did indeed after giving Ledstrom a hard time and the Labour Abraham's laughing at Ledstrom. Abraham's should have known better to enjoy the schadenfreude before it was her turn under the spotlight!

What a breath of fresh air with AN back. I just wish the BBC would get over their PC diversity issues and start hiring, and paying, the best people for the job. Currently Brillo is #1 political interviewer in my view and should be the lead, not just fed in for odd programmes or just PMQs.

• Like Like x 12
  5. Wish I could give a thousand likes not just one.

• Like Like x 2
  6. NHS private companies and shareholders.

Give it to them jezza

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Labour contractorised the NHS to the tune of 4% Conservatives 1.4%

• Like Like x 2
  8. A fine cleavage behind PMTM

9. Esther McVey and yes very fine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes under Blair. I think current labour is running with a slightly different agenda/ideology

PMTM just blamed the previous labour government for the last global economic crash.....

You did this/you did that sounds like a playground arguement. Very "Balkan"

I would prefer to see politicians of all flavours identifying real issues and telling us what they are going to do about it "going forward"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. My bold.
    How nieve. You along with others will swallow their lies though.
    Remember, no one ever voted for communism and it's entirely what this iteration of Labour stand for but lie through the teeth.

• Like Like x 2
  12. A minor problem with that...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Behave, go and tidy your bedroom

14. Corbyn will not like Thursdays front page of The Daily Telegraph after today's ' Rant in PMQ's about the Education Secretary leaving her post. Turns out she left because PM May wants to cut University Fees and Greening did not. Let's see how he will ' spin' that one.
    Bet he will feel an even bigger fool,if that's possible. Also maybe he should find out the reason why a Minister is sacked/resigns before he spews his vile. Would love to be a fly on the wall when momentum inform of that one

Thursday's national newspaper front pages
    22:44, UK, Wednesday 10 January 2018

[​IMG]

22:59

The Daily Telegraph leads with Theresa May's former chief of staff Nick Timothy saying the Prime Minister is now free to carry out tuition fees reforms following her cabinet reshuffle after two ministers who blocked her plans were removed...

[​IMG]

22:50

Researchers have said a 16-week NHS diet and exercise course could change the we treat Type 2 diabetes, the Daily Express reports...

[​IMG]

22:43

The Financial Times splashes with Philip Hammond's speech to business leaders in Berlin, in which he called on the EU to show eagerness in securing a post-Brexit trade deal...

[​IMG]

22:40

Film producer Harvey Weinstein was attacked by a fellow diner in a restaurant over the allegations of sexual abuse against him, according to the Metro.

Weinstein has denied the allegations against him...

[​IMG]

22:35

The Daily Mirror leads with a report from an NHS doctor about the struggles workers face working in the health service...

[​IMG]

22:27

You can watch the Press Preview on Sky News every evening at 10.30pm and 11.30pm. Thursday night's reviewers will be the editor of Spiked, Brendan O'Neill, and columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.

[​IMG]