BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Tory Brexiteers compared to Begbie from Trainspotting! - determined to get their way "by any means"
Tory Remainers compared with Margo from The Good Life! - complaining and nagging but not willing to upset things too much.
What an odd comparison and with not a little hint of irony.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We hadn't seen her as a guest of daily politics for ages. Nadine contributed greatly to that episode and not just because she is an attractive lady. Hope that explains the foregoing?
I was responding to RCT(V)'s passioned plea for the delectable Nadine to enter his life! :cool:. Or rather a question why she hasn't!;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
THE LAST EVER DAILY POLITICS!

What a shame. I hope that the replacement is not a dumbed down politically correct BBC Luvvy show!

Andrea Jenkins: "Can i ask the Prime minister, at what point was it decided that Brexit means Remain?"

PMTM affirms Brexit means leaving etc and said there are positives.

Corbyn pays homage to N Mandella - (apartheid is bad etc but said nothing about anti-semitism)
He then made accusations re Conservatives and Electoral Commission.
PMTM took him to task and rebutted him for making accusations against individuals while there is an ongoing Police investigation.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wow! Tory MP just asked PMTM "When Brexit meant Remain!"

She has lost all control when she is denigrated by her own MPs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Corbyn not going on brexit but on election mis-doings by Leave!

Andrea Jenkins: "Can i ask the Prime minister, at what point was it decided that Brexit means Remain?"
That was priceless. Unfortunately the answer wasn't.

Then Jezza gets to his feet and earns himself a spanking from May, not taken up by Bercow I note.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now Corbyn getting stuck in.

I wonder if, like the Daily Politics, this is her last PMQs?

May demanding Corbyn retract as an answer to his follow-up questions, too.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jezza getting spanked on Labour's anti Semitism

Corbyn has u-turned on the meaning of Brexit
He's turned the definition of anti-Semitism around, too.

And I might me mistaken but I think May pretty much called him a racist. The irony...