BBC Daily Politics and PMQs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Apr 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NSP

NSP LE

Indeed - but would he have had the imagination to come up with the ZPU-2 firing squad?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. He's back, let the bloodletting commence. Has Truss Mp on a hook. chapman floundering as well.

He's on form, new wife and holiday have done him good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AN has just brought out the 'priest' for Truss. Someone must hate her to have put her forward today.

Chapman also being given a good hammering as well.

Very equal oportunities Andrew.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Has he had a hair transplant?

5. Nah, the wife has just made sure he's got a good barber.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. What are those silly badges the labour lot are wearing?

7. I am a Labour MP and need help.

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. NSP

NSP LE

Given their current policy ambitions, this.

9. Boris looks like he`s cacked his pants.

10. NSP

NSP LE

The irony being that if Labour get in and enact even a fraction of their manifesto the public sector as a whole, let alone the RCN, can expect to see a far tighter cap on pay as the country is properly bankrupted.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Why is Clegg's wife on the DP, she like her failure of a husband is a private citizen.

• Like Like x 5
  12. NSP

NSP LE

Hilary on Marr this morning: did my ears deceive me or did she say it was entirely Nigel Farage's fault that she lost the election, amongst a few other things - none of which came anywhere near addressing her own culpability?!

Not to say she condemned herself out of her own mouth but I think she showed that she's just as unsuitable to be president as the Trumpet.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Awful woman, as I’ve posted on the Brexit consequences thread.
    How on earth did a country as huge and talented as the USA end up with two completely unsuitable candidates for President?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Is she trying to raise awareness of her hubbies new book? Not exactly flying off the shelves at Waterstones I expect!