BBC collapses from exhaustion

#1
#2
You'd be exhausted if you had to carry that block of lard around with you :D
 
#4
Mighty_doh_nut said:
You'd be exhausted if you had to carry that block of lard around with you :D
And for any of you who feel like this, follow this link:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9428#153322


to give her even more work to do.

Corporal said:
Don't listen to them BBC, you're a Goddess.
What's with the "them", corps? I agree fully and am just trying to raise awareness of the super-human effort she's putting in.

Mind you, sleeping mid afternoon the day BEFORE the morning after???? :D
 
#6
dui-lai said:
Corporal said:
Don't listen to them BBC, you're a Goddess. :wink:
:? :? :? :?

You fecking Marines :roll: Get yourself down to spec savers, it'll save you embarresment at a later date :wink:
Dui-lai are you crawling in December?

Mogt u ik voorstel dat u een egel rol het in benzine materiaal het op uw anus neemt en zett u hem brandend. ... Geen niet u mond die ik vrees u hebt dit gedaan is de verleden beoordeling door het uitgebreide gezichts bedekt met littekens. ... Wat betekent u acne littekens? (dutch)
 
#7
blessed baby cakes said:
dui-lai said:
Corporal said:
Don't listen to them BBC, you're a Goddess. :wink:
:? :? :? :?

You fecking Marines :roll: Get yourself down to spec savers, it'll save you embarresment at a later date :wink:
Dui-lai are you crawling in December?

Mogt u ik voorstel dat u een egel rol het in benzine materiaal het op uw anus neemt en zett u hem brandend. ... Geen niet u mond die ik vrees u hebt dit gedaan is de verleden beoordeling door het uitgebreide gezichts bedekt met littekens. ... Wat betekent u acne littekens? (dutch)
God BBC I love it when you talk all dirty to me :twisted: Please more, more I have absolutely no idea what it is your going to do to me and neither do I care if you talk like that :wink:
 
#8
dui-lai said:
God BBC I love it when you talk all dirty to me :twisted: Please more, more I have absolutely no idea what it is your going to do to me and neither do I care if you talk like that :wink:
I was being nice and not cursing in the open.....
Question, how much alcohol am I allowed this evening? :?
 
#9
blessed baby cakes said:
dui-lai said:
God BBC I love it when you talk all dirty to me :twisted: Please more, more I have absolutely no idea what it is your going to do to me and neither do I care if you talk like that :wink:
I was being nice and not cursing in the open.....
Question, how much alcohol am I allowed this evening? :?
When alcohol is concerned, I believe in drinking to excess :twisted: It's the only way and you are allowed to as you are on the recce for Dec 4!
 
#11
dui-lai said:
When alcohol is concerned, I believe in drinking to excess :twisted: It's the only way and you are allowed to as you are on the recce for Dec 4!
Dale is the drinker. I'm the thinker......
besides I had 4 stubby stella last night and fell over in loo.......
Will post recce notes tomorrow if we get bailed in the morning,
Next day if we have to lie in over night to wait for Monday morning court..... :roll:
 
#18
Sorry Dui Lai, only room for one good-looking fecker from the Portsmouth area at this bash, and as I am considerably more Divs than you are.... :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Royal Navy 13
T The Intelligence Cell 77
CptDanjou The NAAFI Bar 10

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top