• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

** BBC BREAKING NEWS **

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Prince George will be going to nursery school said a big BREAKING NEWS banner on the BBC news page.

Apparently someone has taken some pictures of him too.

Nation of fucking idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

Wouldn't happen in France, i can tell you. (maybe)

J

JWBenett

Prince George will be going to nursery school said a big BREAKING NEWS banner on the BBC news page.

Nation of ******* idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

Are you twelve or just a late developing retard. Fuck off you spastic. Who gives a flying fcuk what you think.

Got this one.

Nation of ******* idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

And just in case my last post was missed.

@Arte_et_Marte Sorry.

Would this make that nursery the safest one in the uk or if your kid went there would you be thinking of moving it up the road?

I like the sugarbabes by the way.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
This is not going to end well......

:)

Nips, obvious webbing, looks mad as a box of frogs.
I'm in love.

Your Top 10 LGBT films of 2015

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
My tea really is a salad
At this time of year? Are you on a diet or something? I thought that you were supposed to be putting weight on.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Not wishing to sound unseemly, but has the girl on the right been filmed in her underpants? Even a knee-length petticoat would help.
She should take a lesson from this young lady.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Not wishing to sound unseemly, but has the girl on the right been filmed in her underpants? Even a knee-length petticoat would help.
Who are you? The ghost of Mary Whitehouse?

Nips, obvious webbing, looks mad as a box of frogs.
I'm in love.
I like that! And what a mental TOTP episode. Loads of nervous looking bin lids, Noel Edmunds, girls in hijabs at the front and then a clearly affected lead singer.

As for being on topic; the French are obsessed with the Royal Family, just like the rest of Europe. It's not con-trow-ver-she-yal y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads