** BBC BREAKING NEWS **

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Prince George will be going to nursery school said a big BREAKING NEWS banner on the BBC news page.

Apparently someone has taken some pictures of him too.

Nation of fucking idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

Wouldn't happen in France, i can tell you. (maybe)

J

JWBenett

Prince George will be going to nursery school said a big BREAKING NEWS banner on the BBC news page.

Nation of ******* idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

Are you twelve or just a late developing retard. Fuck off you spastic. Who gives a flying fcuk what you think.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Got this one.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Nation of ******* idiots. I'm not even going to link to it - call it a tax on retards.

And just in case my last post was missed.

@Arte_et_Marte Sorry.

mickeyluv

War Hero
Would this make that nursery the safest one in the uk or if your kid went there would you be thinking of moving it up the road?

I like the sugarbabes by the way.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
This is not going to end well......

:)

Nips, obvious webbing, looks mad as a box of frogs.
I'm in love.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Your Top 10 LGBT films of 2015

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
My tea really is a salad
At this time of year? Are you on a diet or something? I thought that you were supposed to be putting weight on.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Not wishing to sound unseemly, but has the girl on the right been filmed in her underpants? Even a knee-length petticoat would help.
She should take a lesson from this young lady.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Not wishing to sound unseemly, but has the girl on the right been filmed in her underpants? Even a knee-length petticoat would help.
Who are you? The ghost of Mary Whitehouse?

Nips, obvious webbing, looks mad as a box of frogs.
I'm in love.
I like that! And what a mental TOTP episode. Loads of nervous looking bin lids, Noel Edmunds, girls in hijabs at the front and then a clearly affected lead singer.

As for being on topic; the French are obsessed with the Royal Family, just like the rest of Europe. It's not con-trow-ver-she-yal y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads