BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Jesus H Christ- anyone else see the hagiography to Jeremy Hardy on the news? Anyone tuning in who didn’t know who he was would have assumed he was a renowned statesman who dabbled on the side with curing cancer in children, rather than just their in house pet lefty comedian.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Christ almighty, why does anybody even watch the BBC these days, petty tools, might as well go and grate your face ffs.

Then again, if Saville didn't wake one up what will.

npc mode on: "Bunch of good for nothing white trash" npc mode off

My guess is nobody feels guilty enough yet, so keep pressing the red button you assumed racist cvnts...only worthy of coughing up £150 to group-think-new-speak like the lovely little simps that you are.

Sky too for that matter, to pay and watch a bunch of cvnt-******* is to aspire to be a cvnt-******.

Last edited:
Christ almighty, why does anybody even watch the BBC these days, petty tools, might as well go and grate your face ffs.

My guess is nobody feels guilty enough yet, so keep pressing the red button you assumed racist cvnts...only worthy of coughing up £150 to group-think-new-speak like the lovely little simps that you are.

Sky too for that matter, to pay and watch a bunch of cvnt-******* is to aspire to be a cvnt-******.
Are you referring to the 'Pregnant black woman dragged off Swedish train' story? I gave up on that one. She hadn't paid her fare apparently but the BBC is reporting it as a 'Swedish society victimises black people' story.

Are you referring to the 'Pregnant black woman dragged off Swedish train' story? I gave up on that one. She hadn't paid her fare apparently but the BBC is reporting it as a 'Swedish society victimises black people' story.
If only I read their bullshit...have a like anyways ;)

Breathe fella...

I saw a bit of the BBC news at lunchtime today and it was interesting to note that for all their equality and diversity it was the blokes doing the outside broadcasting about the "terrible" weather while all the females were in studios.
To be fair, BBC News did have a female reporter on a bridge over the M3 this morning, reporting on traffic chaos around Basingstoke, whilst in the background, traffic appeared to be running freely. Armageddon! She was about 8 hours late apparently.

BBC 2 is showing Icons: The greatest person of the 20th Century this evening. It’s the grand final and no women have made the final 7!
The list:

David Bowie
Sir Ernest Shackleton
Alan Turing
David Bowie
Pablo Pucasso
Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther King
Mohammed Ali

What - no Churchill?
Still, the Beeb are treating it with due reverence, as it is being presented by Claudia Winkelman. :roll:
David Bowie, apparently is one of the favourites. I think I’ll give it a miss.

Last edited:
BBC 2 is showing the final of Icons: The greatest person of the 20th Century this evening. It’s the grand final and no women have made the final 7!
The list:

David Bowie
Sir Ernest Shackleton
Alan Turing
David Bowie
Pablo Pucasso
Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther King
Mohammed Ali

What - no Churchill?
Still, the Beeb are treating it with due reverence, as it is being presented by Claudia Winkelman. :roll:
David Bowie, apparently is one of the favourites. I think I’ll give it a miss.
They have forgotten about his early relationship with an under age girl, obviously.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile Antiques Roadshow has been shifted from 8 pm to 7 pm presumably in order to cut audience numbers. The catch for Auntie with this enormously successful and informative programme is that, if you look at the (usually huge) crowd, they are pretty well all white (although the Beeb has found some very well-informed experts who are not).