BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

True, but remember were talking about the origins of post-colonial thinking and the 60/70s UK/French universities had a flood of african people and many were educated in marxism here and not just moscow.. My theory is colonialism was defeated back home (jamaica/sierra leone whereever) and the left way of thinking is now its time to defeat at its evil source.
There's much more to the Left than Black People Matter so it's very far from a righting of the wrongs of Colonialism however much the Left says it is. Besides Colonialism, despite todays perception of it's wrongs (and there were some even back in the day) brought along quite a bit of good to the countries that were affected so do we get our money and lives back out of all this?

Have you evidence for this, or just you know it because, well everyone does and it's true innit?

It's quite interesting this site.

This thread is a good point. There's a lot of 'BBC ignored this' and 'they weren't challenged over that' chatter, but when you read the usual @lokiuk et al 'Soros is behind it' rubbish, no one on here bats an eyelid.

Double standards?
Well that is an excellent question and maybe I'm wrong, but where is the evidence. Lets say agree the BBC should be investigating the funding of BLM ? why has it not done so ? why has it not done a panorama on extinction or antifa ?

The thread is about bias and given the myriad of protest groups have had very little detailed investigation bothers me greatly.

Well that is an excellent question and maybe I'm wrong, but where is the evidence. Lets say agree the BBC should be investigating the funding of BLM ? why has it not done so ? why has it not done a panorama on extinction or antifa ?

The thread is about bias and given the myriad of protest groups have had very little detailed investigation bothers me greatly.
Thanks for that, but how is it all George Soros' doing?

There's much more to the Left than Black People Matter so it's very far from a righting of the wrongs of Colonialism however much the Left says it is. Besides Colonialism, despite todays perception of it's wrongs (and there were some even back in the day) brought along quite a bit of good to the countries that were affected so do we get our money and lives back out of all this?
If you analysed media coverage of BLM, how much time was spent on george floyd, exploring the police officers motivations and what changes could have stopped that event ? how much more, has been devoted to exploring post-colonialism and the overthrow of the past and used the event as leverage to promote the real agenda of BLM.

Thanks for that, but how is it all George Soros' doing?
Can you prove he has not provided a cent to BLM ? a quick scan in wikipedia reveals several organisations he donates too having a cosy relationship with BLM in the US.

Its a game of guess and why the media should be doing an investigation, but here goes:-
Tik - Soros and his many fronts like Tides or open foundation.
Tac - The Organization for Black Struggle funded by soros front.
Toe - Borealis setup to keep soros out of the news and who knows where its funding comes from, but does donate to BLM.

Last edited:
Ultimately for the worse I expect. The first thing they'll actually do is cut back at the coal face.
Better off him now then, before he gets a chance to settle in and cock it all up.

Problem is they'll just shove a clone in there and carry on normal jogging. Either way, the organisation cares little for those they're meant to provide for who pay their salaries.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The outgoing bloke, Tony Hall, had reached the end of his tenure and they decided to recruit from within, albeit from BBC studios, one of the business arms of the BBC. This group made £243million for the BBC last year.

One of Tim Davies' tasks will be to shave £175 million off the budget for the whole of the BBC. Maybe he'll sack a few managers and look at the talent's salaries.
My OH is wondering where her TV licence fee is going, she's a bit of a soap fan, Emmerdallas, Corry Strasse and Deadenders. Now, during lockdown, Emmer and Corry have managed to keep a couple of episodes a week going, Stenders seems to have run out and it'll be ages before they manage to catch up. Could you pass that onto the relevant people, just so I have a peaceful life once more, thanks!

Can you prove he has not provided a cent to BLM ? a quick scan in wikipedia reveals several organisations he donates too having a cosy relationship with BLM in the US.

Its a game of guess and why the media should be doing an investigation, but here goes:-
Tik - Soros and his many fronts like Tides or open foundation.
Tac - The Organization for Black Struggle funded by soros front.
Toe - Borealis setup to keep soros out of the news and who knows where its funding comes from, but does donate to BLM.
I'm not sure if you understand how this works:
You said George Soros is funding a lot of this.
I questioned if there was any evidence
You ask me to provide proof he's not.

It's not for me to disprove your statement

mobutuism

Now you’re just making words up. :)

Hmm ... well its akin to "Mugabeism" where some moronic African gets his hands on a once prosperous country and completely destroys/bankrupts the whole place in a very short time, leaving its people, apart from him, his close family & key supporters of course, far worse off than they were under the white man!
I suppose looking around Africa similar names come to mind "Aminism", "Kenyattaism", "Nyerereism", "Bandaism", the list goes on :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Diversity.
I did mention the BBC's new approach about diversity to her the other week when they released how much they planned on spending, her reply was "FFS!", which was politer than my initial thoughts on the matter.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I did mention the BBC's new approach about diversity to her the other week when they released how much they planned on spending, her reply was "FFS!", which was politer than my initial thoughts on the matter.
Y'see, now I'm torn.

I'm not sure whether spending the money on Eastenders is any better.

Have you evidence for this, or just you know it because, well everyone does and it's true innit?

It's quite interesting this site.

This thread is a good point. There's a lot of 'BBC ignored this' and 'they weren't challenged over that' chatter, but when you read the usual @lokiuk et al 'Soros is behind it' rubbish, no one on here bats an eyelid.

Double standards?

TRY READING THESE Hacked Documents: Soros Funded Black Lives Matter
AND THIS
AND THIS

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's usual. Remember Greg Dyke's purging of administrators which led to a 100%+ increase in administrators?

and not forgetting this classic statement which seems to have set the agenda we see today Dyke: BBC is hideously white

snip "Greg Dyke, the director-general of the BBC, has condemned the corporation as 'hideously white' and said its race relations are as bad as those in some police forces."

Gweg Dyke is responsible in very large part for the cluster**** that is the modern BBC.

I'm not sure if you understand how this works:
You said George Soros is funding a lot of this.
I questioned if there was any evidence
You ask me to provide proof he's not.

It's not for me to disprove your statement

Latest Threads