BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

The sixties is back and the youth is revolting and been encouraged to revolt by social media and its many allies in the mainstream media who grew up in the sixties. Except this time, its Soros rather than the russians financing it and the aim is to decolonise every western country..

Amidst the hot debate fronted by the BBC, nobody seems to consider the lessons of history which are revolution tends to destroy things, natural progression where institutions evolve is far more harmonious and if people stopped creating division then people find a way to live together without big brother.
Without big brother you won't have an elite telling the rest what to do, and more importantly what to think, and that's anathema to the left.

The word relates to the infamous former leader of the congo/zaire, who ran a campaign to turn everything in his country authentically african and remove all colonial symbols including european clothing...

The point was post-colonial guilt has expanded to one where the many black people who've pitched up in europe, are been encouraged to go after colonial symbols to feel more at home.
Most Black people young enough to riot/protest in the UK were born here so won't be aware of what you speak, besides, if they did they'd be easy to spot as they'd be the ones in authentic Aftrican clothing :rolleyes:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Monuments are so last week, the BBC are coming after the Countryside chaps get out the side locks. Unbelievable, am I allowed to say I feel threatened in Brixton or Leicester am I bollox.
The BBC programme aired an episode last night in which Dwayne Fields, above, investigated a DEFRA report saying some ethnic groups felt the UK's national parks are a 'white environment'
And yet the Jamaican guy who lives next door to me loves the countryside.

This constant searching for difference is tiresome.

This thread is a good point. There's a lot of 'BBC ignored this' and 'they weren't challenged over that' chatter, but when you read the usual @lokiuk et al 'Soros is behind it' rubbish, no one on here bats an eyelid.

Double standards?
No, the majority of us recognise it for what is is, b0ll0cks, and just ignore it and carry on.

No, the majority of us recognise it for what is is, b0ll0cks, and just ignore it and carry on.
You may ignore them, but not everyone does. @Grownup_Rafbrat's protagonists still attract the usual responses from many ARRSEr's.

Blimey, even the Russian Troll 184461 gets the biter's to bite

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You may ignore them, but not everyone does. @Grownup_Rafbrat's protagonists still attract the usual responses from many ARRSEr's.

Blimey, even the Russian Troll 184461 gets the biter's to bite
I think you may find many have Loki on ignore and the others who 'refuse to put anyone on ignore as it is childish' just ignore him/her anyway!

I also think the name Soros is more likely to engender comment than lokiuk.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
How many shops, telcos, pubs, restaurants, brands do you boycott because you don't like a current or former owner/CEO?

Must limit your choice immensely

Did Al Jizzre neglect to tell you Sky News UK is owned by Comcast?

As I said: 'Cutting off nose to spite face' - imo you ought to remove "Grownup" from profile
Sticks and stones, child, sticks and stones.

I do indeed use my measly pension to ignore companies I dislike, for various reasons. I also think your mummy and daddy must be very proud that when you're losing a debate you insult the speaker rather than accept they may have a point.

Now, off you go, it's playtime and grownups are discussing the dreadful decline of a taxpayer funded national institution.

Remove that nasty colonial smartphone and see where that gets you.

No hypocrisy at all then.
No - the concept of the mobile phone was invented in Africa (jungle drums). Whitey just made yet another cultural appropriation and should pay back all the profits made.

Not a lot of jungle drums you can stick in your pocket. Probably the Chinese who came up with that one.

Not a lot of jungle drums you can stick in your pocket. Probably the Chinese who came up with that one.
No it was an American called Matin Cooper - he worked for Motorola & was from Chicago, Illinois, U.S .

So long as you bear that in mind, it's infinitely better than the BBC to watch / consume their output. We see reports on world news and events without being told what to think, and without unchallenged 'interviews ' with 'victims'. We see news reported without the constant sniping and denigration of the Government, and news of events like floods, disasters and shootings reported, rather than ignored as they don't fit the BBC Agenda.

Bet they would also have checked that NHS manager/Burberry story too.

Sorry Bigeye, I love your posts, but the BBC is not doing its job properly at present, despite it paying your wages in part. I have listened to it and trusted it from locations all over the world for more than half a century and am bitterly disappointed.
You don't have to apologise. I have no particular love for the BBC but I've defended them when I thought it necessary but I agree that to a certain extent some of it's reporting of late has been questionable. The new DG is a hard nosed bugger and so I'd expect to see some changes coming.

You don't have to apologise. I have no particular love for the BBC and I've defended them when I thought it necessary but I agree that to a certain extent some of it's reporting of late has been questionable. The new DG is a hard nosed bugger and so I'd expect to see some changes coming.
Interesting. Maybe they're making the most of an opportunity and trying to make hay whilst the sun shines.

Interesting. Maybe they're making the most of an opportunity and trying to make hay whilst the sun shines.
The outgoing bloke, Tony Hall, had reached the end of his tenure and they decided to recruit from within, albeit from BBC studios, one of the business arms of the BBC. This group made £243million for the BBC last year.

One of Tim Davies' tasks will be to shave £175 million off the budget for the whole of the BBC. Maybe he'll sack a few managers and look at the talent's salaries.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
First change should be for the BBC to listen to their critics, appreciate they may have a point and stop defending the BBC's indefensible position.

Most Black people young enough to riot/protest in the UK were born here so won't be aware of what you speak, besides, if they did they'd be easy to spot as they'd be the ones in authentic Aftrican clothing :rolleyes:
True, but remember were talking about the origins of post-colonial thinking and the 60/70s UK/French universities had a flood of african people and many were educated in marxism here and not just moscow.. My theory is colonialism was defeated back home (jamaica/sierra leone whereever) and the left way of thinking is now its time to defeat at its evil source.

Question is: Changes for the better or for the worse?
Ultimately for the worse I expect. The first thing they'll actually do is cut back at the coal face.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Ultimately for the worse I expect. The first thing they'll actually do is cut back at the coal face.
That's usual. Remember Greg Dyke's purging of administrators which led to a 100%+ increase in administrators?

Latest Threads