BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
I am glad you have the ambition to empty the bins, always good to have a goal.
You are one them then? With a shit memory?

Somethings not stacking up

" WTOP’s reporter on the scene, Alejandro Alvarez, who posted video to Twitter showing Barr evaluating the situation at the north end of the square earlier in the afternoon, said he did not hear three requests from the police that protesters should move back away from the H Street side of the park. "

Now it might be that he was that far away from the police that he could not here then instruct the protesters that curfew was in force, or he could be telling porkies as the instruction to disperse can clearly be heard in the Daily Mails video
Horses to water....

The police action came about 15 minutes before the 7 p.m. curfew that D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser had announced earlier Monday.

Both Bowser, D.C. police Chief Peter Newsham and the District’s Attorney General Karl Racine have criticized the action as premature and unwarranted, just a quarter of an hour before the curfew was to commence.

My Phd (a real one) medical scientist niece a while ago was taken off her primary role of pandemic modelling and targeted testing in order to man a phone in a call centre dealing with the medical supply chain (PPE).

Not sure what she is up to now but what a waste.
Sounds like there's a military type allocating resources upstream.

Might I suggest a night school with a course in English, it would help your prospects no end.
Spool chucking would but I can't be fecked, you'd only forget.

daz

LE
Horses to water....

The police action came about 15 minutes before the 7 p.m. curfew that D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser had announced earlier Monday.

Both Bowser, D.C. police Chief Peter Newsham and the District’s Attorney General Karl Racine have criticized the action as premature and unwarranted, just a quarter of an hour before the curfew was to commence.
Cops on the ground brought the curfew forward is a problem why?? the crowd was warned, the crowd failed to take note of the warning, the crowd should try not kicking off

daz

LE
Statement from United States Park Police acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan about the actions taken over the weekend to protect life and property
Date: June 2, 2020
The United States Park Police (USPP) is committed to the peaceful expression of First Amendment rights. However, this past weekend’s demonstrations at Lafayette Park and across the National Mall included activities that were not part of a peaceful protest, which resulted in injuries to USPP officers in the line of duty, the destruction of public property and the defacing of memorials and monuments. During four days of demonstrations, 51 members of the USPP were injured; of those, 11 were transported to the hospital and released and three were admitted.

Multiple agencies assisted the USPP in responding to and quelling the acts of destruction and violence over the course of the weekend in order to protect citizens and property.

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

Throughout the demonstrations, the USPP has not made any arrests. The USPP will always support peaceful assembly but cannot tolerate violence to citizens or officers or damage to our nation’s resources that we are entrusted to protect.

Can't wait for the press to find out about this. They'll be all over it demanding resignations. Sir Kier, will act decisively and heads will roll.

or possibly not.

Last edited:
BBC Breaking.........(not really, that's just me telling a little white BBC)

The murder of Floyd George worst case since the police killed Tony Timpa in a similar manner last August.
Tony Timpa death

Never heard of Tony Timpa? Never saw all the virtue signalling celebrities and politicians?

Me neither, he was a honkey.

corby

Old-Salt
Can't wait for the press to find out about this. They'll be all over it demanding resignations. Sir Kier, will act decisively and heads will roll.

or possibly not.
Is there really a need to have an enquiry into why certain types are more susceptible to the virus than others? As for Mr Gardiner and anyone else with so called influence, they really must be held to account for their admission into facilitating the spread of the virus. They should now spend at least a week back in lockdown, preferably longer and without communication.

or possibly not.
Barry Gardiner, what a virtue signalling knob he is. Do these people never grow up? Where is the MSM outrage over this one?!

or possibly not.
Barry Gardiner, Dianne Abbott, Barry Abbott, Dianne Gardiner...

If it wasn’t for their ethnicities, how on earth would we ever tell them apart?

Mind you, I actually have Abbott a couple of points ahead of Gardiner in terms of intelligence.

Mind you, I actually have Abbott a couple of points ahead of Gardiner in terms of intelligence.
This is going to be a defining test for the new Speaker.
Will he ban him from Westminster until he completes further isolation? Or will he just ignore it? It could set the tone for the rest of his tenure.
Ignore it because of the potential woke backlash.
Ban him and face up to the woke backlash.

What’s a speaker to do?

Truxx

LE
I am proud to say that I don't think I have a racist bone in my body.

However, and it may well be that others have noted this before my own coffee break post here, I cannot help thinking.

If black lives matter,

And Covid 19 has a bit of a thing for BAME,

Then how come all those folks felt it A Good Thing to gather in such numbers yesterday?

Is it me?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

You left out Lammy

Latest Threads