BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

No do the face book thingy sorry, a brief precis will do
Johnny Mercer said:
Alistair Campbell. Bloody hell. Why are you taking the piss out of Servicemen and Women? What have they got to do with your descent into the farce you have become? And wearing the GSM that was all some parents got back when their children were killed in Service of the Nation in places like Northern Ireland?

In my role now I’ve found some of the treatment you gave to the Armed Forces during your time in No.10 pretty disgusting: Iraq; Northern Ireland etc. It all stems from a woeful under appreciation of the Military by the political class at the time, that you embody in this video.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is Alistair Campbell back on the sauce?!? It's only reason I can think of that he thought posting that was a good idea
That or a breakdown, if the latter, no matter how much a c*%! the man is then he needs help. Anything other than that he deserves a good hiding.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
If Carlsburg did foam flecked, teary, hysterical rants
Matlis has the same cold, dead eyed look as Ian Brady

This has probably been bubbling round BBC corridors all day and more than likely explains why the BBC question at the briefing steered well clear of Cummings and co.

I hope that EM does not get anything more than a slap in the wrist and maybe an unexpected holiday, but gets her job back. Poor judgement by her but probably prompted by the way other journos and presenters have been acting without censure.

Bad work by managers I contend
You can't keep his eminence down

Oh, not the EM you meant?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is Alistair Campbell back on the sauce?!? It's only reason I can think of that he thought posting that was a good idea
It will be a consequence of not being able to go to an AA Meeting!

Except from the ones that have TB obviously.
Shaving brushes have TB? Is there a vaccine for the poor brushes and what symptoms should I be looking for in my Super Badger brushes and my Silvertip brushes?

Ps. I don’t really care about poor and needy peoples’ Badgers Arsehair brushes catching horrible diseases. Burn them just in case. (The diseased brushes, not the people).

Latest Threads