BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst I generally disagree with and often detest what comes out of her mouth, I think you're all being a little picky on the physical attributes of Ms Maitlis. Were I still single and given the opportunity, I'd be on her like a tramp on hot chips.

The lucky girl.

Oops

War Hero
Whilst I generally disagree with and often detest what comes out of her mouth, I think you're all being a little picky on the physical attributes of Ms Maitlis. Were I still single and given the opportunity, I'd be on her like a tramp on hot chips.

The lucky girl.
Exactly!
Horsey Wimmin, there's allsorts...
Given the chance, stick a bit between her teeth,(I bet the feck she bites) mount up,anchor myself tightly and whisper in her ear
BBBBRRRRREEEEXXXXXIIIIITTTT.....
She might blind herself with those flyin paps, but it'd be the finest Remoaner Rodeo I can think of....
Gina and JK Rowling can fight for the privilege of the 'warm down'....
Eta.
At ten grand a day, I don't think I can afford her......
Bugger.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Exactly!
Horsey Wimmin, there's allsorts...
Given the chance, stick a bit between her teeth,(I bet the feck she bites) mount up,anchor myself tightly and whisper in her ear
BBBBRRRRREEEEXXXXXIIIIITTTT.....
She might blind herself with those flyin paps, but it'd be the finest Remoaner Rodeo I can think of....
Gina and JK Rowling can fight for the privilege of the 'warm down'....
Eta.
At ten grand a day, I don't think I can afford her......
Bugger.
How much for half an hour?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is it just me or has the media moved Covid-19 from a global pandemic to one generated and perpetuated by one Boris Johndon?

BBC go to guy, has completely lost it. I genuinely believe he's gone mad

You might be right. I don't like Campbell, but I also don't like to see what appears to be such a deterioration in a man. He used to have a reputation for being a drinker - and later spoke publicly about his battle with the bottle - but he is supposed to be off the wagon now. This clip raises the possibility that he has relapsed; "gone mad" may be too much, but I would reckon he definitely needs some help.

Is it just me or has the media moved Covid-19 from a global pandemic to one generated and perpetuated by one Boris Johndon?
That’s just lazy journos lapping up the snide, point scoring opposition narrative that every death is all Boris’ fault, with the subtext being that if only Labour or the SNP were in charge our death rate would’ve been akin to South Korea.

It’s bollox of course, but that’s never stopped a journalist, as the past few days testify to; not so much word-smiths as shit-fountains.

Ahem, edited for peculiar acronyms.

Last edited:

Oops

War Hero
On R4's Today Programe Matt Hancock is being harangued by Nick Robinson at the moment over Cummings (yet again) with the usual sneering tone, continual interruptions and cul de sac questioning. Hancock is batting him off as per usual. What value is there in this? It's not informing, educating or entertaining me, that's for sure.

He's got the Health Secretary for ten minutes, at critical juncture (commencement of "track and trace") in the midst of a medical emergency that is unparalleled in our lifetimes, and all he wants to do is aggressively say "Is it?" three times following up a question on DC. The media needs to move on, because what they are doing now is preventing the public from being informed. The BBC needs to stop this; where they lead, the majority of the pack will follow.
To be fair, they interviewed his opponent Jonathan Ashworth earlier...
Robinson didn't even have to try to make HMG Loyal Opponent appear to be the Westminster Village Idiot ....

He manages do it all by himself, it seems to happen just after he opens his mouth, you think someone would've had a word by now.
His usefulness knows no bounds to the Labour leadership, past and present!
How much for half an hour?
I was working on her Beeb salary of £250k..
£5 k week = a grand a day= £120 hr= 2 quid a minute (I can't even last half an hour posting on arrse whilst sat on my arrrse!) call it £1 for cash.......
I can maybe find a tenner slummy down the side of the couch/in the washing machine filter....
Can you manage the £20 or are we gonna have to crowdfund?( whatever that means!)

Not much, I’d say. Starmer hasn’t exactly got an outstanding track record when it comes to investigations.

Latest Threads