BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
His childcare. He's a millionaire, Government adviser. Are you telling me the only option for care was to drive to his parent's house.
Yeah, you tell 'em, he could've hired a childmind...err!

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
I don't give a toss what the journalists are saying. I'm saying that I think he's an arrogant hypocrite for travelling all that way when WE had all been told not to. So he was concerned about his child care?

His childcare. He's a millionaire, Government adviser. Are you telling me the only option for care was to drive to his parent's house.

These people (and I include Campbell and the like) play to the gullible.
Hello Mrs child minder (whom I have never met) My wife and I have Covid-19, could you come and take our 4 year old (whom you have never met) away for 14ish days please?

Last edited:
Hello child minder. My wife and I have Covid-19, could you come and take our 4 year old away for 14ish days please?
Oh yes good point. They should have given the virus to the parents.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Hello Mrs child minder (whom I have never met) My wife and I have Covid-19, could you come and take our 4 year old (whom you have never met) away for 14ish days please?
That's even assuming you could find someone willing to break lockdown (As far as it went) to look after a potential Covid 19 carrier. Doesn't seem like a great plan to me.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
That's even assuming you could find someone willing to break lockdown (As far as it went) to look after a potential Covid 19 carrier. Doesn't seem like a great plan to me.
That was my point

That was my point
Why didn't you mention it then? Are you fFrench?

Mr Smith: "Bonjour Pierre, can you tell me the time please?"
Pierre: "Ah oui monsieur Smith. I have a very nice watch that I received from my grandfather when I became eighteen. It has a leather strap. He was in the war you know and his mother once knew de Gaulle."
Mr Smith: "Err...Thanks Pierre, but what's the feckin' time?"

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Why didn't you mention it then? Are you fFrench?

Mr Smith: "Bonjour Pierre, can you tell me the time please?"
Pierre: "Ah oui monsieur Smith. I have a very nice watch that I received from my grandfather when I became eighteen. It has a leather strap. He was in the war you know and his mother once knew de Gaulle."
Mr Smith: "Err...Thanks Pierre, but what's the feckin' time?"
It was an old thing called sarcasm. You are probably too American too understand

Why would the parents get it? The plan was for the sister to look after his devil's spawn. Did you listen to the briefing?
Er... not all of it as it happens. They were getting a bit annoying.

Er... not all of it as it happens. They were getting a bit annoying.
There's the heart of the the problem. People willing to comment when they don't have the relevant or just incorrect information. The incorrect information being what is peddled by the likes of the MSM.

There's the heart of the the problem. People willing to comment when they don't have the relevant or just incorrect information. The incorrect information being what is being peddled by the likes of the MSM.
I t was an hour long - please tell me you didn't waste 60 minutes of your fast depleting life watching the whole thing.

Oh, and if they weren't going to ask the parents to look after the kids why did they travel up there in search of childcare. Kids can transmit the virus too. Especially to the vulnerable elderly.

You don't appear to be admitting to being wrong. Do you regret being wrong? Why aren't you replying in the spirit of this thread
Read my edit

Still wrong.
The sister was going to look after the kid. She's not elderly.
Do you regret being wrong?
I'll admit I was wrong but I'm not sure I regret it.

Latest Threads