BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Well, going by the way they misreported/interpreted the PM's speech only minutes after he gave it I'm going with both
Auntie is firmly of the opinion that BJ is responsible for cancelling anything that ever was:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Was this the same BBC that was complaining that he hadn't done enough?
Cuddly Uncle John McD was on the Today programme this morning doing his reasonable voice.

You could hear how bitter the words tasted when he said that Labour would cooperate with the government.

Right made I smile, it did.

Has Naga Munchetty been shifted from her job on the Breakfast News? I haven't seen her for some time now, which I consider to be a plus.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Has Naga Munchetty been shifted from her job on the Breakfast News? I haven't seen her for some time now, which I consider to be a plus.
She normally does Thurs to Sat but not been there for a couple of weeks. As you say a plus and the atmosphere in the studio seems a lot more relaxed when she is not around. Charlie Stayt seems a lot happier and relaxed. Let's hope she had been found a job in an office, well away from cameras, but I doubt it.

She normally does Thurs to Sat but not been there for a couple of weeks. As you say a plus and the atmosphere in the studio seems a lot more relaxed when she is not around. Charlie Stayt seems a lot happier and relaxed. Let's hope she had been found a job in an office, well away from cameras, but I doubt it.
For her and us, 'social distancing' has untold benefits :cool:

. . . the adenoidal screeching harpy . . .

I’m hoping she has been transferred to The One Show, or even better, ITV2, where her ‘talent’ will be much more appreciated by the target audience and I will never see her again!

I'm glad I am not.
I binned them two weeks ago. Was the cancelation form on their website designed by group of 12 year olds? They also wanted my reason for saying goodbye - I hope that being "sick of piss poor programmes and obvious left wing bias" will be seen as good enough reasons?
They also promised to pop round to ensure I was not really watching their output....

I binned them two weeks ago. Was the cancelation form on their website designed by group of 12 year olds? They also wanted my reason for saying goodbye - I hope that being "sick of piss poor programmes and obvious left wing bias" will be seen as good enough reasons?
They also promised to pop round to ensure I was not really watching their output....
Just refuse to let them in if they turn up.
They have no right of entry.

On the plus side, no MOTD, therefore no Gary Lineker or Alan Shearer waffle for a while. Poor mites.
Anyone contributing to their Crowdfunding pages when they pop up?!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
On the plus side, no MOTD, therefore no Gary Lineker or Alan Shearer waffle for a while. Poor mites.
Anyone contributing to their Crowdfunding pages when they pop up?!
Probably but not with money!

craven50

War Hero
Best thing you have done. Plenty of other available outlets for your entertainment. I have never looked back since dumping them!
Still waiting for a visit. Doubt it will come.

I heard today that QT was being run without an audience.

Will there be a crowd fund for the out of work actors.

Damn, Munchetty has tweeted on Friday, March 13th 2020, saying: "all good here thanks. On a break... Back next week."

Bugger.

From the article:
‘The 45-year-old television presenter and journalist has been a beloved presence on our screens for years now and is enjoyed very much by fans of BBC Breakfast.’

Who writes this shit? Not in my name!

Latest Threads