BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
[ she would regard going over to just rayjo as a demotion]

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
My money is on them levering Laura Kuenssberg in there as soon as she gets a bit raddled.
I think you're a bit late with the "as soon as" bit.

I've worked in BBC newsrooms, and I can tell you they are highly politicised. Nothing against The Agenda will ever see the light of day, and they are in it for the long term.
I'm not sure about that. In the BBC newsroom I'm sitting in at the moment there are at least 5 News Editors, all of whom have individual views combined the capacity to 'influence' the output of their respective programmes.

As a matter what capacity were you working?

I'm not sure about that. In the BBC newsroom I'm sitting in at the moment there are at least 5 News Editors, all of whom have individual views combined the capacity to 'influence' the output of their respective programmes.

As a matter what capacity were you working?
Catamite I'd expect.

Maybe, but birds of a feather can flock together, or at least know which way their bread is buttered and not rock the boat.
Like Nick Robinson, Andrew Neil, James Harding and Robbie Gibb? A right den of Trots.

The second part well applies. Neil is I think freelance and a very good exception.
All four of them are Tories to the bottom of their souls. HTH

All four of them are Tories to the bottom of their souls. HTH
And? Out of 2000+ journalists/3000+ staffers at BBC News (alone). Again, this does not devalue what I wrote. Journalist X may be against mass immigration. It doesn't mean that they will dare raise it at the planning meeting, let alone on air.

Career limiting it is. Even if they are already said to be blue.

Like Nick Robinson, Andrew Neil, James Harding and Robbie Gibb? A right den of Trots.
Nick Robinson was the original Tory Boy. I have no idea about Harding and Gibb.