BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Oyibo

LE
Hmm .. never mind all that malarkey our favourite political party & its possible "soon to be leader", the fragrant Ms "wrong daily" has a cunning plan ..
She's starting to make Corbyn look like a centre-right traditionalist

TamH70

MIA
The Labour Party are sounding more and more like some dodgy African communist party. Soon they'll be advocating people's courts of justice.
They better not! I've pinched that idea as a way of dealing with their Extinction Rebellion fellow-travellers. Only I called mine the "Committee of Public Safety".

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
A 'People's BBC' free of political interference, eh?

Fancy.
How can I join the People's Board controlling output?

Membership open only to Labour Party Members. Preferably with strong Momentum connections.

Hmm .. never mind all that malarkey our favourite political party & its possible "soon to be leader", the fragrant Ms "wrong daily" has a cunning plan ..
Hmmmmm;

' . . . run by staff and the public . . . ' eh?

Guess that they're halfway there.

That one just gets weirder and weirder.

I dearly hope they make her Leader.

Who are we talking about?
I think it was some Chinese correspondent who was actually based in London, and only “deployed” a few times a year, yet demanded same pay as other full time bods. Dunno her name, and I could be wrong.

I think it was some Chinese correspondent who was actually based in London, and only “deployed” a few times a year, yet demanded same pay as other full time bods. Dunno her name, and I could be wrong.
Carrie Gracie I think.
I don't know much about her TBH. I used to work with Robin Brant who is now BBC's correspondent in China.

On the whole they should have reduced the male correspondent's salary to match the women's. Not the other way around.

How can I join the People's Board controlling output?

Membership open only to Labour Party Members. Preferably with strong Momentum connections.
Easy, just join up, whilst wearing the correct boiler suit, of course.

Then denounce Comrade Wilson, he is obviously a counter revolutionary as his Workers' Paradise flat is 1 square metre larger than yours and his family only share the communal bog and kitchen with 20 other families, whereas you have to share with 30.

You'll soon have a place on the board, a much larger flat, and more regular bowel movements.

Published by: Scott Scotney, Facebook, on Sunday 16 February 2020.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ...truly belongs in the garbage bin of history.....why do the BBC think its ok to portray "CARL GUSTAV EMIL MANNERHEIM" who was the 6th president of finland as a NEGRO ??????
can,t wait to see what the BBC production of "IDI AMIN " looks like ???

1581955565588.png
1581955588298.png

They'll only take being ignored for so long before rocking up with a warrant and possibly a constable if they think there'll be argy-bargy, though.

There's a PDF link on the TVL website for the BBCs policy where warrants and the like are referred to.
I have been ignoring them since 1988. They have so far failed to turn up with a warrant or a pc.

Latest Threads