BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

If you use the Quorn pieces you can make a half decent Curry or Sweet & Sour with the cook in sauce of your choice. As already said, Quorn Chilli is nice as is plain old mince & tatties or Beef Stew & Dumplings.
Try this. Their chicken & bacon is outstanding.

A discussion point at home with SWMBO is how we're all erring towards a vegetarian diet while the rest of the world is still racing to put meat on the table.

I draw the line at veganism, mind. They can take my giblets, but they're not having my cheese.

FREEDOMMMMMM!!!!!
Only 1% of the British public are vegan

A discussion point at home with SWMBO is how we're all erring towards a vegetarian diet while the rest of the world is still racing to put meat on the table.

I draw the line at veganism, mind. They can take my giblets, but they're not having my cheese.

FREEDOMMMMMM!!!!!
What about your boots...?
I'm a 8M just in case

Which makes you wonder why various producers and stores are going hell for leather to put vegan products on the shelves. They must, at least, envisage a much larger future market.
Because there are more and more people in the UK (and in western countries in general) who are eating less and less meat. You don't have to be vegan to eat vegan food.

Because there are more and more people in the UK (and in western countries in general) who are eating less and less meat. You don't have to be vegan to eat vegan food.
But a vegan is always a knob?

Which makes you wonder why various producers and stores are going hell for leather to put vegan products on the shelves. They must, at least, envisage a much larger future market.
Hell for Leather? Not very vegetablist is it!
Bloody hypocrites!

Agreed. My Mrs is a herbivore & I’m not, but we sometimes eat the same food. Some of it’s nice, some not.
These substitutes are getting better all the time.
I’m just thinking of my arteries as I’m getting older.

But a vegan is always a knob?
My best mate's been a vegan since he was in his late teens, he's nearly 60 now. I don't think he's a knob at all.

Vegetarian sausages are the equivalent of a hetero bloke pumping a male blowup doll.

Try this. Their chicken & bacon is outstanding.

It could taste like manna from heaven but because these two buffoons think, : "That maybe we should eat less meat. Fairly urgently. " Leads me to conclude that they are too dumb to grace with my patronage. They will have to rely on the idiotic pricks that believe that rubbish.

Its a fad like many other fads.
This "Eat Vegan and we'll save the planet" is plain bullshit, sucked up by the weak of brane.

This "Eat Vegan and we'll save the planet" is plain bullshit, sucked up by the weak of brane.
A fad that's been going since at least 1944. Sort of like that fad of not being in a world war.

A fad that's been going since at least 1944. Sort of like that fad of not being in a world war.
Many families were given a male and female rabbit to provide meat but loads fell in love with them

Awol

LE
It's the latest religion to be thrust at idiots by those with a vested interest. In the past week I've had two unsolicited notifications from supermarkets exhorting me to try vegan food. I think it's going to dominate the media in the same way as climate change currently is, with celebrities out-woking each other in their puerile attempts to stay relevant to the masses.

It's the latest religion to be thrust at idiots by those with a vested interest. In the past week I've had two unsolicited notifications from supermarkets exhorting me to try vegan food. I think it's going to dominate the media in the same way as climate change currently is, with celebrities out-woking each other in their puerile attempts to stay relevant to the masses.
Do you think because they make more profit on the vegan?

Do you think because they make more profit on the vegan?
There are idiots out there prepared to pay £12+ to Wagamamma for a Vegan 'Tuna Steak', which in reality is a slice of Watermelon. So, that's a resounding yes! :grin: