BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Married to a midwife? Brave man. In my experience (having been married to one myself) they are generally man hating nutters who spiral into a feministic frenzy of anti man violence with the catalyst of gin. Or tea.

Sleep with one eye open or in a spare room, is my advice. Better yet, divorce her before she stabs you in the japseye.
I'm good mate, but thanks for the advice.

Sounds like your wife may have crossed to the dark side. Did the idea of lots of free young snatch to finger attract her or the prospect of bringing ickle little babies into the world. Either way mate, you married a wrong un there :wink:

I'm good mate, but thanks for the advice.

Sounds like your wife may have crossed to the dark side. Did the idea of lots of free young snatch to finger attract her or the prospect of bringing ickle little babies into the world. Either way mate, you married a wrong un there :wink:
Dunno, don't care. But you're right, the first Mrs Tmw was a dangerous fcuking basketcase. Binned and replaced.

This was a big deal in Twatsphere and facepalm, lots of noise from the professionally outraged and usual numbskulls meanwhile the rest of the country got on with day to day life. As usual Owen showed himself up as a sulky teenager which is always a good to see.

I love the way that Portilio and Campbell sit back with knowing smiles as Jones get skewered.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This was a big deal in Twatsphere and facepalm, lots of noise from the professionally outraged and usual numbskulls meanwhile the rest of the country got on with day to day life. As usual Owen showed himself up as a sulky teenager which is always a

I love the way that Portilio and Campbell sit back with knowing smiles as Jones get skewered.
Brillo seemed to be enjoying it as well:p. Must make his job so much easier when OJ turns up to spout his propaganda rubbish.

Still, the BBC make it up to OJ by giving him a slot on the Andrew Marr show where he can spout his shoite unchallenged!

This was a big deal in Twatsphere and facepalm, lots of noise from the professionally outraged and usual numbskulls meanwhile the rest of the country got on with day to day life. As usual Owen showed himself up as a sulky teenager which is always a good to see.

I was torn between funny and informative, but decided I already know Jones is an utter bellend. Nice to see him skewered for spouting shite.

Christ thats brilliant. What a chod.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
It isn't left / right, they lean towards feminism.

By lean I mean... Horizontally.

Take the Rotherham, Telford and now it appears Oxford 'child grooming' scandals.

They aren't grooming scandals, it's a mass pedophilic rape scandal. To say that the BBC is loathe to cover it is an understatement.

The reason for this isn't what you might expect. Feminism has it's fingerprints all over it.

The very political correctness used to shame and abuse those who had been raped, and to threaten and shame anyone who spoke out or tried to protect the girls, as being a racist is a feminist theory of social change.

The mass uncontrolled immigration which helped enable the 40 years of rapes are feminist policy.

The social workers who either did nothing, enabled the abuse or kept their traps shut are indoctrinated in feminism as part of their training. Feminist theory and thought is indistinguishable from a social worker's qualification course.

For the last decade we've had feminists running the home office.

Also there is no better recruiting sergeant for feminism than evil men raping young women. If there happens to be a handy religion, which wouldn't have been there without feminist policies, to blame then all the better.

Feminists don't criticise other feminists, or feminism.

Even it appears if the very demographic they claim to represent is raped because of it.

Take the red pill and you'll see nothing but feminist bias, with no counterweight, where previously you might have foamed at the mouth over left / right bias.

This was a big deal in Twatsphere and facepalm, lots of noise from the professionally outraged and usual numbskulls meanwhile the rest of the country got on with day to day life.
The further left or further right they are the more outrage. As I've said a number of times, if they're upsetting both then that's good enough for me.

I was torn between funny and informative, but decided I already know Jones is an utter bellend. Nice to see him skewered for spouting shite.
Trouble is, he is a shitty bellend who will soon have a safe Labour seat
But the people who so fervently support him are the same people who call BoJo witless.

Confirmation bias, right there.

Jones is a chopper. HIs interview of Jacob Rees Mong showed his severe limitations. He tried to take JRM to task over food banks and ended up not being able to dispute what was said in response.

He fared no better against Alistair Campbell.

Both links are on YouTube.

It isn't left / right, they lean towards feminism.

By lean I mean... Horizontally.

Take the Rotherham, Telford and now it appears Oxford 'child grooming' scandals.

They aren't grooming scandals, it's a mass pedophilic rape scandal. To say that the BBC is loathe to cover it is an understatement.

The reason for this isn't what you might expect. Feminism has it's fingerprints all over it.

The very political correctness used to shame and abuse those who had been raped, and to threaten and shame anyone who spoke out or tried to protect the girls, as being a racist is a feminist theory of social change.

The mass uncontrolled immigration which helped enable the 40 years of rapes are feminist policy.

The social workers who either did nothing, enabled the abuse or kept their traps shut are indoctrinated in feminism as part of their training. Feminist theory and thought is indistinguishable from a social worker's qualification course.

For the last decade we've had feminists running the home office.

Also there is no better recruiting sergeant for feminism than evil men raping young women. If there happens to be a handy religion, which wouldn't have been there without feminist policies, to blame then all the better.

Feminists don't criticise other feminists, or feminism.

Even it appears if the very demographic they claim to represent is raped because of it.

Take the red pill and you'll see nothing but feminist bias, with no counterweight, where previously you might have foamed at the mouth over left / right bias.
Rampant feminism?

Most firms pay men more than women

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Why do the broadcast media keep trotting him out as a sort of central casting 'spokesman of the generation'?
...or agitprop.

He's the voice of a certain portion of a certain generation but no more than that. Quite why such a mediocrity has been elevated to where he is defeats me. All he does is demonstrate the low bar that is being set - while handily being an unthinking Tory-beater, which suits the BBC really quite well.

The organisation clearly forgets that when Labour was last in government it was pretty much threatened that if it didn't say what was wanted its funding would be cut. Loyalty is hardly a two-way thing, it seems.

I'm sure there's a whingeing mangina thread you can take your dribble to.
I'm sure a quick scan of posts will let people decide who the whingeing mangina is. Everything the fault of feminism FFS, grow a set. If feminism is at fault how come 74% of firms pay males more?

Society changes, no point in focusing on one thing to the exclusion of everything else.