BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
When I wrote in to complain about Carrie Gracie saying “Health Secretary Jeremy *unt ... “ without correcting herself or apologising, the reply I received said that “Carrie had started to say ‘Corbyn’ but corrected herself mid-word.” Yes, of course she did. No apology, blatant lie, not even bothering to acknowledge the offence.

A slip of the tongue; cracks me up.

'The BBC has come under fire after a TV reporter appeared to refer to Boris Johnson winning the majority ‘he so deserves’. Viewers hit out after political correspondent Alex Forsyth made the reference during a live link from South Wales during coverage of the general election.

'In the clip, which was shared on Twitter, she says: “For the Conservative Party I think the nervousness comes from the fact that their strategy has centred on putting Brexit right at the front of their campaign. “They have done a relentless focus on Boris Johnson’s promise to take the UK out of the European Union if he wins the majority that he so deserves.” '

'The BBC has come under fire after a TV reporter appeared to refer to Boris Johnson winning the majority ‘he so deserves’. Viewers hit out after political correspondent Alex Forsyth made the reference during a live link from South Wales during coverage of the general election.

'In the clip, which was shared on Twitter, she says: “For the Conservative Party I think the nervousness comes from the fact that their strategy has centred on putting Brexit right at the front of their campaign. “They have done a relentless focus on Boris Johnson’s promise to take the UK out of the European Union if he wins the majority that he so deserves.” '

Momentum commies will want her head on a spike if they win tomorrow.

Momentum commies will want her head on a spike if they win tomorrow.
I suspect you could have left off the last four words and the sentence would still be correct!

Good girl - She has seen which way the wind is blowing and needs to secure a position on Boris's media team.

And here is one for enjoyment

I used to listen on my commute to work and many was the time I'd have to pull in as I couldn't drive for the tears of laughter - I used to make it as far as the point where Sir Terry 'corpsed' and started to giggle himself.

Truxx

LE
Now you've posted the links to this site, watch out for a Panorama special on the sexism, racism, homophobia and islamophobia on this site!
Best you keep your head down for a day or two then*.

* that was only intended as a badoom tish moment by the way! (just in case any Beeb researcher is, even as I type, scouring @Joker62 's posts)

Stavanger

Old-Salt
Imagine the shitstorm from the bbc if this was an 80 odd year old man requesting a blonde with big knockers?
Vomit inducing double standards from the cvnts who big up women’s sport, employed jimmy savile and paid men more than women, but now set themselves up as our moral guardians.....utter shitcvnts of the lowest order

Imagine the shitstorm from the bbc if this was an 80 odd year old man requesting a blonde with big knockers?
Vomit inducing double standards from the cvnts who big up women’s sport, employed jimmy savile and paid men more than women, but now set themselves up as our moral guardians.....utter shitcvnts of the lowest order
Or a trans

Bye bye BBC

Even now they are making excuses and trying to justify their position.

bin it

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, Boris has hinted at reform. Boris with his huge majority this morning.

Reform it. Wholesale. Have it reflect the majority of people’s opinions in this country.

Well, Boris has hinted at reform. Boris with his huge majority this morning.

Reform it. Wholesale. Have it reflect the majority of people’s opinions in this country.
The trouble with doing that is that you'll have to rip the talent out with the deadwood, and then try to rebuild without the pernicious elements.

The trouble with doing that is that you'll have to rip the talent out with the deadwood, and then try to rebuild without the pernicious elements.
I think that the BBC needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, especially when it comes to management.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Not necessarily. You can strip out all the ridiculous social engineering stuff - the stuff which means that you have to have someone of a similar ethnicity report on events from certain places, etc.

It’s the skewing of current affairs that gets me most.

Latest Threads