BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Why on earth would cheap lousy faggot be cut out?

Is that appease the brain dead, who think that faggot can only have one meaning, and it just happens to be one that offends them?

My bold they've got to be Brains with a nice helping of Peas & mashed potatoes, lovely!

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahem....

Nah. Top man, is Ken. Long may he rule. PopMaster is one of the highlights of Radio 2.

Showing me age, but the late, great, Terry Wogan was fantastic, def NOT PC & took the P**S out of all politicians. If you looked around at traffic lights while driving to work with his show on your radio, you would see most of the other drivers p**sing themselves laughing at his FUNNY remarks, not the biased so called humour one hears today!

. . . anyway, two differing views of the same event:

'Radio 1 DJ and Taverners' ambassador Greg James said the behaviour of some of the crowd was "appalling". . . James added he was "embarrassed to be there".

Kumar said: "I made what I considered to be some extremely mild jokes about Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg, Theresa May and the Brexit process for not going well."

He said the audience was more "easily offended" than he thought they might be.'

or

'I’ve been at the Lord Taverners Christmas lunch (raising money for disabled kids to play sport).

Nish Kumar was booked as the comedian. He had a shocker. Kicked off with how sh*t Boris was at everything and then moved on to imperial British rule gags. He then praised former speaker Bercow (in audience). Moved on to why Brexit was a bad idea. We should have a second referendum as the only way out, because it had all gone badly. Everyone was thick. The audience were racist. The audience were disrespectful to Second World War dead.

Tried to recover with a half-arsed apology which was he was doing gig for free and if we all donated more the charity could pay a right wing comic Instead of him for free . . . '

I think BBC may have not seen the irony of offering up Radio 1 DJ Greg James as a character reference . . .

Talking of humour, I'm so glad this twat got this reception Nish Kumar met with boos and bread rolls for charity lunch Brexit jokes
snip BBC comedian Nish Kumar was met with boos and bread rolls after making Brexit jokes at a charity cricket lunch.
The presenter of topical satire programme The Mash Report claimed that his angered audience needed “far-right” comedians instead of him at the fundraiser for disability sports.
According to an eyewitness at the Lord’s Taverners Christmas lunch, which raises money for cricketing charities, Kumar was drowned out by booing and had food hurled at him.
He reportedly had made a joke about Brexit which incensed the crowd, proceeded to argue with the audience,
then claimed to be like former Commons Speaker John Bercow in his obstinate refusal to leave the stage.

bugger beaten to it by "FourZeroCharlie"

Last edited:
I think BBC may have not seen the irony of offering up Radio 1 DJ Greg James as a character reference . . .
They're not going to give a monkeys. As long as it suits the storyline of valiant ethnic comic heckled by gammon, but bravely carrying on, they're happy.

. . . anyway, two differing views of the same event:

'Radio 1 DJ and Taverners' ambassador Greg James said the behaviour of some of the crowd was "appalling". . . James added he was "embarrassed to be there".

Kumar said: "I made what I considered to be some extremely mild jokes about Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg, Theresa May and the Brexit process for not going well."

He said the audience was more "easily offended" than he thought they might be.'

or

'I’ve been at the Lord Taverners Christmas lunch (raising money for disabled kids to play sport).

Nish Kumar was booked as the comedian. He had a shocker. Kicked off with how sh*t Boris was at everything and then moved on to imperial British rule gags. He then praised former speaker Bercow (in audience). Moved on to why Brexit was a bad idea. We should have a second referendum as the only way out, because it had all gone badly. Everyone was thick. The audience were racist. The audience were disrespectful to Second World War dead.

Tried to recover with a half-arsed apology which was he was doing gig for free and if we all donated more the charity could pay a right wing comic Instead of him for free . . . '

'Rowdiest audience I've experienced' - possibly, in Halifax a few just walked out I'm informed.
Will he be the ethnic version of Mark Thomas who had to drop the 'Comedy Product' tag for his second series.
Is it any wonder he had his vodka and tonic glass rimmed (I'm informed).

Showing me age, but the late, great, Terry Wogan was fantastic, def NOT PC & took the P**S out of all politicians. If you looked around at traffic lights while driving to work with his show on your radio, you would see most of the other drivers p**sing themselves laughing at his FUNNY remarks, not the biased so called humour one hears today!
His Janet & John tales were fantastic.

Here's another beaut.

Some prisoners can't be deradicalised - PM

Which suggests throughout that Johnson started the politicisation after the attack - including a rather sanctimonious statement from the halfwit Burgon :

In an ITV election debate on Sunday, Labour's shadow justice secretary Richard Burgon said he was "very uncomfortable with the way the discussion from the Conservatives moves straight from a tragedy to reheating pre-packaged political lines smearing the Labour Party

Nowhere does the article point out that the accusations were kicked off by Yvette Cooper, within 24 hours of the event. It's buried in a previous article here.

I suspect the highheidyins at the Beeb could live with that, after all they would still be doing the job in a different way.

No, the Tories are businessmen so the ideal thing as they see it is to sell off the different parts as separate companies. Each TV channel and radio station can become a company in their own right and hived off from the Corporation. These could then be sold off to a very eager media business sector.

That is what would worry the big bosses at the Beeb as they would be out on their Arrse.
Asset stripped, then.

'Rowdiest audience I've experienced' - possibly, in Halifax a few just walked out I'm informed.
Will he be the ethnic version of Mark Thomas who had to drop the 'Comedy Product' tag for his second series.
Is it any wonder he had his vodka and tonic glass rimmed (I'm informed).

Apparently this was the supposed joke that got peoples backs up, about as funny at the fat cow who advocated throwing acid on R. Wing politicians

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apparently this was the supposed joke that got peoples backs up, about as funny at the fat cow who advocated throwing acid on R. Wing politicians

He's lucky it was only bread rolls they were throwing at him. Seen a bit of the Mash Report and don't find him funny, but certainly triggered.

The Janet and John stories always had me in tears, brilliant they were

Much as I detest the term - isn't that one of those "hate crime" things? It would be ironic if the bill lifted him for it......not holding my breath though.

Latest Threads