BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

I watched last night's Panorama; it was chilling.

The evidence was well presented and not overstated, any doubt was noted, and no claims were made which could not be substantiated.

It was an excellent piece of investigative journalism which reported the facts and no more. I wish all of the BBC output was as good.

I watched last night's Panorama; it was chilling.

The evidence was well presented and not overstated, any doubt was noted, and no claims were made which could not be substantiated.

It was an excellent piece of investigative journalism which reported the facts and no more. I wish all of the BBC output was as good.
Probably in production before corbyn changed his mind on brexit.

Expect no more anti Corbyn programming from the bbc.

Probably in production before corbyn changed his mind on brexit.

Expect no more anti Corbyn programming from the bbc.
I disagree; Corbyn isn't a liberal, so he'll still be a target.

Even Gardeners World is full of subliminal PC propaganda. I much prefer Beechgrove.
As is countryfile, sometime back they did a program on Lincolnshire, emphasis on "Big Skies". After a short time I started counting wind turbines/ wind farms.
The one thing ruining Lincolnshires big skies.

Totalled 12 and I am sure that was not all. Talk about product placement.

There has been a huge loss of faith in the BBC and they don't seem to care.

Why would they? A huge guaranteed annual revenue, means they can do what they want with very little oversight. All their executives are in a similar mind set and all achingly politically correct so much so it oozes from every pore.When challenged about an aspect of a programme, the standard answer seems to be,"We've looked at the complaint and we are correct and the complainant is wrong"

As is countryfile, sometime back they did a program on Lincolnshire, emphasis on "Big Skies". After a short time I started counting wind turbines/ wind farms.
The one thing ruining Lincolnshires big skies.

Totalled 12 and I am sure that was not all. Talk about product placement.

Quite a few big fields around my way on now solar 'farms'.
Another load of fields are now housing estates...
As Lincolnshire supplies a lot of food this is not the way to go

Yes, all they need is a tranny weather bloke for the full woke set.
They’ve got one with one arm already and the stump is regularly on show, so they can tick the disability box. Steph is a dyke so that’s the carpet munch box ticket, and she’s going to be a mum dad as well, so that’s two ticks. Which one is the tranny is what I want to know!

They’ve got one with one arm already and the stump is regularly on show, so they can tick the disability box. Steph is a dyke so that’s the carpet munch box ticket, and she’s going to be a mum dad as well, so that’s two ticks. Which one is the tranny is what I want to know!
They’ve also got a one armed female reporter for the Women’s Netball WC.
There is nowhere like our National Broadcaster for getting those boxes ticked!

I haven't watched it, but is it fair to assume there is also a Pigment Bingo full house?

Quite a few big fields around my way on now solar 'farms'.
Another load of fields are now housing estates...
As Lincolnshire supplies a lot of food this is not the way to go
Been abroad a few times in the last couple of years and the one thing that I haven't seen is solar farms. Malta, Morocco and Cyprus are all quite sunny, yet I have only seen the occasional solar panel. Considering that solar panels would appear to be a no brainer under such circumstances you have got to ask why.

(I did read that the reflected heat causes an increase in air temperature although I don't know how accurate that is. It would be ironic if a "green" energy caused climate change. )

Been abroad a few times in the last couple of years and the one thing that I haven't seen is solar farms. Malta, Morocco and Cyprus are all quite sunny, yet I have only seen the occasional solar panel. Considering that solar panels would appear to be a no brainer under such circumstances you have got to ask why.

(I did read that the reflected heat causes an increase in air temperature although I don't know how accurate that is. It would be ironic if a "green" energy caused climate change. )
You might want to rely on something else for your information.

Morocco in the fast lane with world's largest concentrated solar farm - CNN

A new quest for land: Malta’s solar farms set to cover an area as large as 94 football grounds

Cyprus to see a new wave of subsidy-free PV in 2019