BBC bias in question (which way do they lean?)

Except last night's ITV news at 10 repeating a load of Chris Packham bullcrap about hen harriers and calling it news.
Packham was giving forth on the Vine programme today.Seems that Golden Eagles are being hunted and killed, because they are taking the grouse from the shooting moors.(I was not able to hear all of it)

Packham was giving forth on the Vine programme today.Seems that Golden Eagles are being hunted and killed, because they are taking the grouse from the shooting moors.(I was not able to hear all of it)
I cannot understand why that man is given the oxygen of publicity!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I cannot understand why that man is given the oxygen of publicity!
Because he's 'speshul" like the little 15 yr old Greta who has this 'speshul' thing about climate. Apparently he admires her. I wonder why.

I've said it before, it's become Blue Peter in the morning. There is no news - other than what comes up on twitter in the newsroom. It's all;
The BBC has been told......
A survey has today said........
A prominent pressure group has reported............
Tonight's Panorama has investigates...........
An advance preview of a politician's speech lays out........
A PR firm working for a multinational has discovered........

And then bring in experts/commentators/any old biddy off the street to give their two penn'th, and hey, you've got a three hour program.

At least on ITV the presenters, well Piers Morgan actually, take a stand on what's being run and aren't afraid to give an opinion or join the argument.
That's because all the reporters have jumped ship to the Daily Mail

Poodles are great dogs, if you don't poncify them. Highly intelligent, will follow a gun, with exceptional stamina. Had labs all my life then given a rescue poodle bitch....Then, ended up (unsurprisingly) with labradoodles. Of course, city boy Packham will never see their true potential.
Will they follow a knife?

Regards

Sadiq Aman Khan

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
"We're fair and unbiased because we say we are, proles". Not exactly inspiring, is it?

Maybe an independent review of broadcaster impartiality would give their claims more credence.

Paging Baroness Chakrabati...

Genuinely, I'd blame the government.

The Tory Party in recent years has moved to try and occupy much of Labour's 'progressive middle ground' instead of sticking to its guns/traditional views.

A lot of what's seen as PC is effectively endorsed by all of the mainstream parties even if the vast majority of the population - of all kinds of ethnicities and so on - are heartily sick of it.
Exactly, yet you still have stupid c***s - some even on here; trying to say that the conservatives are right wing!
B******s. The tories haven't been right wing since Maggie left office.

Exactly, yet you still have stupid c***s - some even on here; trying to say that the conservatives are right wing!
B******s. The tories haven't been right wing since Maggie left office.
But that's part of the cunning strategy - the bogeyman (other genders are available) that is the 'Far Right'.

Remember that HUGE surge in racist attacks immediately after we voted to leave the EU? Remember those swinging cuts to NHS funding? Remember that Trump came over intending to buy the NHS for American corporations?

Labour's going to build a million new homes for the homeless, and abolish student loans, and, and, and...

It, er, it's not exactly true, is it?

But that's part of the cunning strategy - the bogeyman (other genders are available) that is the 'Far Right'.

Remember that HUGE surge in racist attacks immediately after we voted to leave the EU? Remember those swinging cuts to NHS funding? Remember that Trump came over intending to buy the NHS for American corporations?

Labour's going to build a million new homes for the homeless, and abolish student loans, and, and, and...

It, er, it's not exactly true, is it?
All true. Just because theres no evidence, doesnt mean it hasnt happened !

....my tinfoil hat ? How kind !

All true. Just because theres no evidence, doesnt mean it hasnt happened !

....my tinfoil hat ? How kind !
And that's another part of it.

"It happened."
"It didn't."
"It did."
"Can you prove it."
"No. But it did."
"I disagree."
"That's because you subscribe to the traditional news media. They're all run by Zionist billionaires, you know."
"But the traditional media are held to editorial standards by the ombudsman. There is legal sanction for untruths. On social media and the internet you can post pretty much what you like and state it as fact without challenge."
"The Tories kill people, you know."