BBC Article on the MoD Medals Office

Interesting article. Campaign medals are important

Fat Bloke I work with takes the attitude "I don't get a homecoming parade for doing my job properly, why should they?"

I told him that if squaddies got £40,000 a year for doing nothing more dangerous than handing out self certificate sick forms (you can get a nasty paper cut) then they probably wouldn't want one.

Roger_The_Cat said:
Interesting article. Campaign medals are important.
Quite so.

Roger_The_Cat said:
Fat Bloke I work with takes the attitude "I don't get a homecoming parade for doing my job properly, why should they?"
Man's a cnut, tell him I said so.

Roger_The_Cat said:

I told him that if squaddies got £40,000 a year for doing nothing more dangerous than handing out self certificate sick forms (you can get a nasty paper cut) then they probably wouldn't want one.
'PE4rocks' is not quite correct - the fat man is an 'effing cnut! Please tell him I said so.

PS. I bet he votes Labour!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
lsquared said:
Roger_The_Cat said:

'PE4rocks' is not quite correct - the fat man is an 'effing cnut! Please tell him I said so.

PS. I bet he votes Labour!
He's an effing fat Labour voting useless pie eating cunt

If you could pass that on I'd be grateful

I don't suppose the BBC saw my Telic 4 medal lying about in there did they?
I'm still waiting

I won't hear a word against the Medals Office! They spent almost 11 years diligently holding on to my UN Bos' medal, desperately avoiding trying to find me and when I finally got them to issue the pigging thing, they took some six weeks to actually get around to it. Which apparently sounds like a sterling effort!