Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If the BBC consider "The Big Questions" to be a serious programme..why the fuck did they get that clown Anjem to appear,
    it just turns the discussion into a fucking comedy turn.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Really?
  3. Not sure what TV setup you have but both my TV and my Sky box have 'channel select' buttons you can press if you don't like what's on.

If you don't like what's on then turn over you bellend.
  4. Actually, I am familiar with my TV controls and did turn it off, I was asking a question. So calm down dear.
  5. Next time I'm NBH I'll have a word with them for you.
  6. I didn't see the programme but I'm generally in favour of letting extremists have their say. Give them enough rope....
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Hear hear!

When Nick Griffin finished an interview at BBC Millbank he came out of the studio and asked one of his lackies how it went.
    The floor manager interjected with 'I think it went very, very sounded like a cunt'
    • Like Like x 4
  8. You mean you don't watch Simon and Tim on Sunday Brunch?

9. I can't see your problem, as at least (unlike Question Time) it tries to balance the audience to stimulate debate. If you want to see an entertaining collection of relegious fanatics, fruitloops and mentalists all trying to talk over each other, then this is the programme to watch! I tune in regularly and often find myself wondering where is a decent suicide bomber when you want one?
    As an added bonus, it is hosted by Nicky Campbell, who in my opinion is one of the best broadcasters around.
  10. Michael Winner walt.
  11. Tra-raa-raa-raa-ra........That's Democracy Folks!!!!! Everyone gets a say, you don't have to listen or agree with the cunt but he gets a say no matter what. What's the alternative?
    Now fuck off back to Russia you commie twat!!
  12. And could you shit in the domestic water tank as I recall someone did at Bush house once.

13. Oi...chodmeister.. where the fuck have you been for the last 20 years, no commies left in russia now, they are all Oligarchs and own footie teams.
  14. I tend to agree with you, I just have a problem with toytown jihadists like Choudary getting airtime, we already know he is a twat and it only really serves to encourage his supporters who are fucked up enough as it is.
  15. Give him as much air time as he wants, I say.

With any luck the serious jihadis might bump him off to stop them being made to look like cunts by association.

The BBC idea of 'we want the radical point of view represented so lets get that deluded twat Choudary on', is a cracker - MI5 couldn't have planned it better.