BBC 3 - 9 pm tonight

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rod924, Jun 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Not seen any posts on this, blah blah, but 'Our War' starting tonight, for those not in the know. Smart arrses obviously already know about this, but for those who don't, should be worth a watch.

2. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

3. Instead of moaning, just click the like button ... I'm trying build them up.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I say Duke, old boy, do you think this young whippersnapper needs a damn good thrashing,
    weapon of choice?

5. I'll let this one slip Arters. She's just got in from cadets and is probably still fired up from passing her 1 star map reading test.

6. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Not moaning at all. Sadly, it's jumped up, self important ******* like you who have taken this site from where it once was; 352 posts since 05! **** OFF

7. mmmmmllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

excellent repost in two minutes. Hey, not knocking you, that's your normal vocab.

9. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Mods, please bin this as now seen thread. Ta

10. popcorn, wolfs nipple chips, get them while there hot, their lovely..................