BBC 2 - Line of Duty

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by afghanman, Jul 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes- fantastic. Not convinced it reflects real world ploicing, but I am on edge waiting for next Tuesday.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Quite a good programme. Also enjoyed the political drama on Monday night at 9pm.
  3. Good entertainment but a sergeant takeing control of an internal investigation? I don't think so.
  4. Tuesday nights - Eastenders followed by Holby City and then Line of Duty, two and a half hours of great entertainment.
  5. Not so sure about Eastenders, but Holby City yes!!
  6. I liked the jokes about police bureaucracy scattered throughout it, e.g. perp jumps from 6 for window, appalled policewoman turns to junior colleague "Great! Do you realize how many extra forms we'll have to fill in now?".
  7. It's a great drama - the only character in it who isn't a disgrace is Gates' wife.
  8. Anti-police propaganda where every copper is either bent or inept...? A timely production from our impartial licence thieves!
    BBC? More like fecking PRAVDA these days.
  9. Good programmes both of 'em, anything's better than reality shows and soaps.
  10. It's ok but certainly not The Wire.

I think I'm only watching it 'cos the wife has got into it and I'm praying for the mong to go postal and use that knife in his fridge on that bloody mouthy kid.
  11. Not a patch on a retired officer more comfortable in the private sector, Mike Ehrmantraut in Breaking Bad, which has just started up again.
    Pol Pot was right, chemistry teachers are dangerous bastards.
  12. Knob.
  13. Eastenders? Have a ******* word with yourself.