BBC 1 Right now, Ursus Maritimus

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just being showing right now on Fake Britain

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Link, Channel? Thanks awfully, but you see my balls are hairy, they ain't crystal.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Avaiable on BBC iPlayer later, last 5 minutes of the programme.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's the boy, msr

He's the guy who used to post here, till he was 'sprung' :D

So, for those of ue in the colonies without access to BBC, what happened?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
why are the BBC interested in this tw4t? I think he's a tw4t by the way I know everyone does but that is my rack and pinion.
It was a programme about fake identities and this tw4t is very recent.

Mr_Deputy said:
why are the BBC interested in this tw4t? I think he's a tw4t by the way I know everyone does but that is my rack and pinion.
Some people came round my house in November and asked me if I wanted to be filmed talking about him while he was in the slammer.
However, I do understand this is the same corporation that makes Snog, Marry, Avoid...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
RoyogtheRovers said:
I know who he is, just wondered what he said on the telly.
Funnily enough, he never said a word, probably because he wasn't interviewed.

RoyogtheRovers said:
I know who he is, just wondered what he said on the telly.
Seconded.

Would those who watched the prog care to share? Please :D

I just said what happened, about him being a very naughty man, getting hitched and him going down for manipulating a soldiers hand while pretending to be a doctor. And there were lots of pics of him in ill-fitting uniform. That's about it really, only interesting if you don't like walts or knew someone involved with the Regt I suppose.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Zaza, I know you don't have iPlayer so basically it just explained what he did as a fake MO in the TA and interviewed his ex wife who explained how he had managed to get away with it for so long, even down to how many people he had fooled.