• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BBC 1 Right now, Ursus Maritimus

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
why are the BBC interested in this tw4t? I think he's a tw4t by the way I know everyone does but that is my rack and pinion.
It was a programme about fake identities and this tw4t is very recent.

Mr_Deputy said:
why are the BBC interested in this tw4t? I think he's a tw4t by the way I know everyone does but that is my rack and pinion.
Some people came round my house in November and asked me if I wanted to be filmed talking about him while he was in the slammer.
However, I do understand this is the same corporation that makes Snog, Marry, Avoid...

I just said what happened, about him being a very naughty man, getting hitched and him going down for manipulating a soldiers hand while pretending to be a doctor. And there were lots of pics of him in ill-fitting uniform. That's about it really, only interesting if you don't like walts or knew someone involved with the Regt I suppose.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Zaza, I know you don't have iPlayer so basically it just explained what he did as a fake MO in the TA and interviewed his ex wife who explained how he had managed to get away with it for so long, even down to how many people he had fooled.

Latest Threads