BB Bashing

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pob02, Sep 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

I love a bit of banter as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is Victor Meldrew of course, in which case I like banter more than him), however, don't you lot think that the cries of "Coward Coward" have gone a little far ?

I can vouch for BB's statements about being knocked back for latest deployment due to age.

Whilst not being able to fully comment on his previous, personal, reasons for not "sticking his hand up" for Tours, I can empathise. Although I have been on Ops in the Balkans, Iraq and Afghanistan, at the moment I am not in a position ( as my civilian career requires my attention right now) to volunteer myself.

Right now I am what could be termed an "enabler". This does not make me a coward. In the same way "enablers" when I was on build-up training, and whilst I was away should not be automatically condemned as having a streak of yellow running down their spines which would make the French look like heroes. BB was one of these enablers then, and continues to be so now.

The guy tried to get on H15, and was told no. He feels bad enough about missing out. Let's not rub any more salt in that wound.

As ever I expect the usual "I have fixed that for you", " you are a STAB c*nt" replies, from the usual suspects. Carry on if it makes you feel big, brave, or clever. I just think that enough is enough with the "BB is a coward" style of post.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bugger, I'd hoped this was going to be a thread about someone kicking the shit out of the guy with the fake six pack on Big Brother:shakefist:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think this will end pretty and will just fuel the flames.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BB is the new Londons/HAC/RGJ/Rifles topic. It'll be another Londons thread in a few months

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

While I agree with Pob02 to an extent, there are certain internet bullies on this site who like to pick on members and start a witch-hunt. But to be fair BB has stoked a lot of the fires himself, keeping the 'banter' going instead of letting it dry up in the usual ARRSE manner.

So, fault on both sides there I think.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Are you his mum?

• Like Like x 4
  7. Coward? I heard he went three full rounds with his missus the other day.

8. What, she chased him around the kitchen three times?

9. No, silly, he ate three whole rounds of toast that he'd cut into soldiers and dipped into her rancid clunge.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What does he say? Did he put you up to this?

I hate bullies and internet hard men but he does his sarcastic internet hardman bit too.

Why he was so rude to me the other day I dribbled in my junior y fronts with terror!

I think he should stop listening to the nasty children, unless perhaps what they say is too close to home which is why it stings.

11. Pob02

No, I am far too male, and far too good looking to be her. Sorry to disappoint you as I am sure that was your opening gambit in your quest to get laid.

12. Far from it, I am not in the habit of trying to bed old hags. I just wondered as you seem to be trying to protect him in a motherly way.

13. Pob02

Just as long as he doesn't ask for bitty . . . .

• Like Like x 1
  14. I personally think he enjoys the notoriety of being the biggest throbber on the site.

Arrse bullies? I'm not so sure about that. Can't take some harsh words on the internet? Are the pixelated swear words hurting your feelings? Theres a report button you can use, you can hit ignore or even log off and let it die down. There's a lot of stuff you can do to ignore being 'picked' on on here, not being a cunt helps.

I'm not sucking up to the 'cool kids' here but Hector once made a good point regarding BB.

What would he say to a young lad asking what kit he needs to deploy with, whats the best firm for insurance should I get slotted. Basically what advice can a SNCO who's never deployed tell any fucker on their way out there?

Fuck all.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ok, spend 30 secs typing the answer out and then were sorted then, all even.