BB art

Gunny has just posted a picture of him peeeling a sly one off the wrist over blondebints picture

Anyone else got an amusing pic to post of thier activities involving a picture of our resident fruitloop

I printed out a picture and stuck it to the fire place, my nipper ran in the kitchen and scooped her eyes out with a teaspoon, gazed up at me with hollow sockets and ask

'Daddy who is that gopping cnut' :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
I printed out a picture and stuck it to the fire place, my nipper ran in the kitchen and scooped her eyes out with a teaspoon, gazed up at me with hollow sockets and ask

'Daddy who is that gopping cnut' :D
Surely your nipper wouldnt call you a gopping cnut? Fat, balding wnaker maybe? :lol:

B

Biscuits_AB

MDN......are you fixated on BB. Even when she facks off for a while, you ressurect her.

Didn't know that you're mate was a 'brother'?

Not me Biscuits, the other threads came alive when she returned last week...

My reponce is to Gunnys pic... (which mate is a brother?)

Gunny Highway said:
LOL !! No, it's the Kickers red label. There is a green on the right shoe. Fashion, eh!
They look distictly like Clarkes Hardware Shoes... did you get a free transformer in the shoe box??

Any chance of a full frontal in same position? :D

B

Biscuits_AB

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Not me Biscuits, the other threads came alive when she returned last week...

My reponce is to Gunnys pic... (which mate is a brother?)
Thought Gunny as your mate?

I agree with Cait - MUCH more interesting to see the frontal shot, of the shop window one!! :lol: :lol:

cait said:
Gunny Highway said:
LOL !! No, it's the Kickers red label. There is a green on the right shoe. Fashion, eh!
They look distictly like Clarkes Hardware Shoes... did you get a free transformer in the shoe box??

Any chance of a full frontal in same position? :D
Cait, your problem is your tooooooo intelligent for your own good. Yes, they are Clarkes shoes, with inbuilt bigger heal, no Kickers. I was after a pair of orthopaedic shoes, but the NHS one's only come in three inch heal and callipers. I don't need the callipers. And no frontal pictures, don't want you wimen leaving your blokes because of the size of my acorn.

Gunny do you fancy clamedia spread her legs, you seem to give her loads of attention lol