BB art

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Aug 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gunny has just posted a picture of him peeeling a sly one off the wrist over blondebints picture

Anyone else got an amusing pic to post of thier activities involving a picture of our resident fruitloop

2. No poo shot, but I was dieing for a pee

3. I printed out a picture and stuck it to the fire place, my nipper ran in the kitchen and scooped her eyes out with a teaspoon, gazed up at me with hollow sockets and ask

'Daddy who is that gopping cnut' :D

4. Surely your nipper wouldnt call you a gopping cnut? Fat, balding wnaker maybe? :lol:

5. I'm impressed that Gunny chose to knock one out in what appears to be a shop window.

6. Local hairdressers to be precise!

7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

If my printer worked I would do three copies......one up, one down, one for a polish.

8. MDN......are you fixated on BB. Even when she facks off for a while, you ressurect her.

Didn't know that you're mate was a 'brother'?

9. Not me Biscuits, the other threads came alive when she returned last week...

My reponce is to Gunnys pic... (which mate is a brother?)

10. Is that dog sh it on your shoe?

11. LOL !! No, it's the Kickers red label. There's a green one on the right shoe. Fashion, eh!

12. They look distictly like Clarkes Hardware Shoes... did you get a free transformer in the shoe box??

Any chance of a full frontal in same position? :D

13. Thought Gunny as your mate?

14. I agree with Cait - MUCH more interesting to see the frontal shot, of the shop window one!! :lol: :lol:

15. Cait, your problem is your tooooooo intelligent for your own good. Yes, they are Clarkes shoes, with inbuilt bigger heal, no Kickers. I was after a pair of orthopaedic shoes, but the NHS one's only come in three inch heal and callipers. I don't need the callipers. And no frontal pictures, don't want you wimen leaving your blokes because of the size of my acorn.