Bayonet training

This a joke? Bayonet training been about aggression shouting and screaming pretty normal though they look considerably dry, When I did it we spent more time getting wet and tired than we did prodding things.

Wah Perhaps?

Last seen windmilling through the Cafe Wichdig in Herford , just before they knocked the Berlin wall down & put an end the party that was BAOR.

LT

lolwut237 said:
I was curious as to whether there are any gents who still embody such zeal and passion into the process as that gentleman.
Most SNCOs in most infantry depots? They might be fanatics, but they're OUR fanatics!

Cheers for that, the funniest thing I have seen all day!

LoneTree said:
Last seen windmilling through the Cafe Wichdig in Herford , just before they knocked the Berlin wall down & put an end the party that was BAOR.

LT
LT
It was Cafe Wichtig (Nazi for Cafe important).

I think it was important that you kept your wits about you in that establishment.

That man seemed to be doing a fine Basil Fawlty impression there. "Right, this is it! I'm going to give you a damn good bayoneting!"

TheMinister said:
That man seemed to be doing a fine Basil Fawlty impression there. "Right, this is it! I'm going to give you a damn good bayoneting!"
Don't mention the war! :D

"Bring your rifle with you, son! Don't let it go!" :lol:

This video makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yes. Stick it in, twist it, pull it out. And all the while screaming like a banshee. Dont forget to stamp on 'is fu ckin' face as you leave him lying in a pool of his own blood.

Oh, seem to have cum in me pants. LBFM, bring yer tongue over here, theres a love.

And with a proper gun too!