bayonet training

phil_CMT

Clanker
why am i kept being told this is very demanding and touchm what is actually done?
 

young_lofty

War Hero
Bloody hell, is it a full moon tonight or something?
 
Fez That is how I was taught FFS.
I now have a SLR as a 'toy", not as a tool of my trade!
Surely there is something a little more "modern"!!!!
 
In my 17 years in the Army I never was issued one, not much use on a tank or helo.
 
IndianaDel said:
Fez That is how I was taught FFS.
I now have a SLR as a 'toy", not as a tool of my trade!
Surely there is something a little more "modern"!!!!
Modern? pah! We've been treating the Frenchman and the fuzzy wuzzy to cold steel for centuries. I'm sure terry will relish it "Up 'im" in just the same manner.
 
The sharp pointy thing goes over the bit where rounds come out then you shove your rifle (pointy end first) into the other person simple!
 

JokerR

Old-Salt
Your given a butter knife, then shown how to attach it to your rifle, then shown how to clean blood from it so that you can effectively butter with it after a good clean eye poke
 
ON GUARD

HIGH PORT

ON GUARD

HIGH PORT

WHATS THE BAYONET FOR

KILL KILL KILL
 

The_Duke

LE
Moderator
AnotherDay said:
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
ON GUARD

HIGH PORT

ON GUARD

HIGH PORT

WHATS THE BAYONET FOR

KILL KILL KILL
Now that is how it should be done... and its bound to annoy the tree huggers 8)
And done well is a great thrashing for any feck ups!
 
LONE TREE... GO

GRENADE
 

medman82

War Hero
a regular event at Catterick was watching the recruit being carried to the med centre after the dozy twonk suffers from a rush of adrenaline and shoves the bayonet straight through his boot and into his foot

oh we all laughed
 

Faustic

War Hero
whats the bayonet used for ?

KILL KILL KILL

to kill who ?

THE ENEMY

what makes the grass grow ?

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD !!
 
remember watching a compare and contrast
soviet conscripts getting a lecture on how to use a bayonet classroom based :( .
british version being beasted and screaming :D
karl marx a bayonet has a worker at both ends.
sgt not that shagging end you puff get a move on or else :twisted:
 
sandmanfez said:
IndianaDel said:
Fez That is how I was taught FFS.
I now have a SLR as a 'toy", not as a tool of my trade!
Surely there is something a little more "modern"!!!!
Modern? pah! We've been treating the Frenchman and the fuzzy wuzzy to cold steel for centuries. I'm sure terry will relish it "Up 'im" in just the same manner.
Bet he will.
For some reason :x the pig sticker always scared the Shi'ite out of me
 

kurt_ruby

Old-Salt
Sandy_The_Guvnor said:
WHATS THE BAYONET FOR?

DRILL DRILL DRILL
Just me? God i need a break from Queens Guards...
 

Latest Threads

Top