BATUS

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone of you'z could give us some right direction for Ex PRAIRIE STORM?
( never been to BATUS before )
a. I have just been told to pack me cbrn kit and m packing it as m guessing there must be a reason for it.
b. what the weather like from Sep - Oct. just got me summer doss bag and m having a funny feeling bout this...
c. whats the role of loggies on the exercise apart from the obvious.
d. bit cheeky but should i be expecting any downtime during the exercise..

any tips, advice, direction on lesson learned, what to take, DO'S and Dont's and on anything would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much in advance.

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone of you'z could give us some right direction for Ex PRAIRIE STORM?
a. I have just been told to pack me cbrn kit and m packing it as m guessing there must be a reason for it.
b. what the weather like from Sep - Oct. just got me summer doss bag and m having a funny feeling bout this...

any tips, advice, direction on lesson learned, what to take, DO'S and Dont's and on anything would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much in advance.
You think so?

If you stumble across a stretch of water of a bright blue hue, don't be tempted to drive through it.

Sep - Oct can seem like summer, so a summer-weight doss bag will see you right.

If the Man sez just take yer CRBN kit, then just take yer CRBN kit, Bruv.

U'll b needin it cuz U trainz wiv real nerve agent out there, innit?

What's Prairie Storm anyway? Did that used to be a med man or is it something different?

What's Prairie Storm anyway? Did that used to be a med man or is it something different?
Med Man is still the main purpose of BATUS for Armour BGs training to CT 4 and 5.

Prairie Thunder/Storm is usually light role or mech inf. loggers have a piss easy life.

If you get some R&R see of you can get to Vancouver Island- a few of us stayed on the naval base at Esquimalt in Victoria and had a cracking time. Although everyone seemed to have a cracking time wherever they chose to go- Banff and Jasper sounded really good too.

Is Medicine Hat off limits? If not call and see Sally and tell her I'm alright - did we have a baby after?

Bring back MM7 and there would be less of these threads.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

PM @plant_life

I think he was there for a while.

BillyBallBag

Old-Salt
Bin all your CBRN, webbing, helmet, and only take one set of uniform in order to cram as much civvies into your baggage as possible so that you can get down to Teasers, Cheaters and then the Bin. Oh wait a minute...it's not 1994. Back to my chores, make sure you pack some max strength insect repellent. Loggies tend to get all the Gucci swamp infested prairie locations.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Holdfast Sappers 2
K Living Overseas 1
S Weapons, Equipment & Rations 11

Latest Threads